SHARAM! Bust a move on this one!

abolfaz

It's World Class Exotics at their finest. I was taking some pics when the "representative" of their company came over telling me about it. In his Meth Mouth mumbling, he mentions they want to build 500 and that it was a showcase for their new armoring system. I asked what level it was and he responded one. These guys are really a class act.

In his Meth Mouth mumbling,

A phantom on meth! Look at the headlights and the grill! The cars missing teeth!

HOLY CRAP! Those are those kit car people from Palm Beach! WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THEM NEAR A PHANTOM!

A phantom on meth! Look at the headlights and the grill! The cars missing teeth!

HOLY CRAP! Those are those kit car people from Palm Beach! WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THEM NEAR A PHANTOM!

Who knows why. The work did appear to be done on a french wheel, albeit by someone who does not know how to work the metal properly. The car and the toothless rep are a complete joke.

Who knows why. The work did appear to be done on a french wheel, albeit by someone who does not know how to work the metal properly. The car and the toothless rep are a complete joke.

Where in Miami are you? Any wheels for a 6.0?

Where's the VOMIT smilie!?

In lieu of the missing "I'm with Stupid" smilie, I guess I'll post "^ couldn't agree with you more!"

:o :o :o

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where in Miami are you? Any wheels for a 6.0?

I'm in the Grove. We can build wheels for anything. Only issues are getting a car for measurements and minimum commitments of 20 sets for aluminum and 3 sets for magnesium.

There is a similar one on ebay right now. I can't believe its bid to where it is. Probably shilled up.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTOM-Rolls-Royce-Phantom-CENTURION_W0QQitemZ300075329547QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Certainly unique and will get you some attention. But is the attention you want?

From the pics, the paint looks terribly managed. Oy, that thing is hideous IMHO. But, to each their own.

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

th_71036_centrrqurtrpasszc7_122_122lo.jp th_71042_p9200200sy4_122_238lo.jpg th_71047_p9200204ox6_122_164lo.jpg th_71052_picture20471bb7_122_79lo.jpg

That thing has ball player written all over it. All it needs is spinners and it'll be 100%!