SE 30

kane00

JUST FINISHED BALANCING, CORNER WEIGHTING, TOE IN, AND CAMBER SETTINGS. 2 DEGREES FRONT 2/1/2 REAR AND PUTTING ON THE NEW PIOLOT SPORT CUPS. CAR WEIGHS IN AT 3,342 LBS WITH 3/4 TANK OF GAS. REMEMBER THAT IS WITH AN EXHAUST THAT WEIGHS 35 LBS COMPARED TO STOCK AT 125 AS WELL. STEVE WILL DYNO IT WITH MODS THIS WEEKEND.

KEITH

IMG_0419.JPG

Normal SE weight is 100lbs more than mine. I lost 100 in the exhaust. it goes on the dyno with Steve at Driven tomorrow.

Keith

Hey Keith,Have the boys done some testing to see if these are the best settings? or are they just a set of settings they have garnished off someone.

May do it to mine if its an improvement

Thanks

Oh and did you do other mods ie lowering it,diff springs?

• 3 weeks later...

Nice car!!

cant wait to see the results. As to the weight, there are other possible weight loss solutions but might be a little more drastic....

There sure is, mine is 1430kg (3150lbs). Have no idea how though :eusa_think:

I got impatiant and picked it up before Steve got a chance to run it again. It has to go up in a couple of months for a few more modifications so we'll do it then. From the seat of the pants, I'd say 30-40 hp and power over a much broader range. No question there is a big difference. I'm running Mich Pilot Sport Cup tires that are super sticky and its still ripping them loose in 2nd gear.

The euro cars have the lighter bumbers, about 100 lbs lighter than the US. I'm putting those on soon, so we will get another weigh in then. The US cars also have the extra door braces and a few other safety add that account for the slight increase in weight.

I'm planning a drive into the Santa Monica moumtains soon. About 150 miles, start on a staurday morning and end mid afternoon. A little pre-Bullrun party. If anybody in LA wants to join, just let me know.

Keith

L1000034.JPG

I got impatiant and picked it up before Steve got a chance to run it again. It has to go up in a couple of months for a few more modifications so we'll do it then. From the seat of the pants, I'd say 30-40 hp and power over a much broader range. No question there is a big difference. I'm running Mich Pilot Sport Cup tires that are super sticky and its still ripping them loose in 2nd gear.

The euro cars have the lighter bumbers, about 100 lbs lighter than the US. I'm putting those on soon, so we will get another weigh in then. The US cars also have the extra door braces and a few other safety add that account for the slight increase in weight.

I'm planning a drive into the Santa Monica moumtains soon. About 150 miles, start on a staurday morning and end mid afternoon. A little pre-Bullrun party. If anybody in LA wants to join, just let me know.

Keith

Fxxkin so hot!