Jalpa Urraco thread

THECARREAPER

More pics of the interior? Black or red interior? Mine is silver with black leather interior..

Pictures of my car can be seen erlier in this thread. Something was wrong but their now back..

I look at pictures of different urraco P250's and se different steeringwheels.. Someone know why, and when it was changed? Mine is a 73 with the deep steeringwheel but goobers car in Australia is with another type.. anybody know?

I look at pictures of different urraco P250's and se different steeringwheels.. Someone know why, and when it was changed? Mine is a 73 with the deep steeringwheel but goobers car in Australia is with another type.. anybody know?

Goober's car is unusual anyway - did you notice the front bonnet? It looks sort of like a P300/P111 bonnet, but it's not.

Our car is a 1974, #15732 and has the deep wheel

Chelle

P1010034.JPG

Yes I have also noticed the bonnet.. That is very strange for a P250 and I'v never seen it befor I saw goobers car. You are sure it is original for that car? Very strange.. Yes.. I have seen your car with the deep steerinwheel but several others with the one goober has on his car..

Thisone

11urracointerior002sw9.jpg

and heres anotherone..

urraco-p250-painel.jpg

My seats are also different from yours chelle.. Have you Noticed?

Searching for pictures I found a story about a P250 on a nother forum by the way, here it is: Urraco on StreefFire.net

I have never seen another bonnet like Goober's car has. That's not to say it's not original, as we all know there is a lot of variety with these cars.. I did notice there seem to be a few different style seats. Not sure what the factor was that determined what kind of seats a car got.

Thanks for that link, looks like there's yet ANOTHER blue one out there :)

Since my earlier pics vanished, here's another

Chelle

P1010018.JPG

ur45.JPGI was just looking through all my pictures and I've only got a couple of the interior.

• 3 weeks later...
Posting a picture of my urraco... First picture ever on internet :eusa_dance:

The yellow foghlights is going to be removed guring this spring. I don't think this is very nice.

Allso sorry for the dirty interior ;)

that is an amazing color combo...keep up the work these are extremely fun cars to drive...

here's mine....

netag3.jpg

novodocumentodomicrosofve7.jpg

net4pg6.jpg

49903237kk1.png

the ineterior

62668045es8.png

that is an amazing color combo...keep up the work these are extremely fun cars to drive...

here's mine....

Wow... that interior is beautiful!, I want to do that to ours!!! anyone know anyplace where I can get the carpt, seats, and door panels done that nicely?

You car is one of the few I ever have seen without power windows. I was under the impression that all the "P250 S" Urraco's had power windows..

Chelle

here's mine....

Is the color combo with silver/black leather rare? Does most of the silver cars have red interior? You have a great urraco dmendes!! The urraco is awsome in black!! Didn't like the black senter of the wheels though... but except that an very beautiful urraco! :icon_thumleft:

Wow... that interior is beautiful!, I want to do that to ours!!! anyone know anyplace where I can get the carpt, seats, and door panels done that nicely?

You car is one of the few I ever have seen without power windows. I was under the impression that all the "P250 S" Urraco's had power windows..

Chelle

yes all p250's had power windows mine too...the thing was they were unreliable,one day i t was rainig and i gor the driver side window stuck open,....so i opted to put a manual sistem in the windows but i do have the elevators ready to mount anytime....

• 1 month later...