99 ferrari 355 spider for sale

lotustt

Up for grabs. Pozzi blue. Manual 6 speed. Tan interior. 5,800 miles. Excellent condition. 15k service was done in late 05. All service records available. Let me know if anyone is interested and can email pics. I am not the owner but am helping owner spread the word.

Thanks!

The owner is looking for $112,000. Let me know what else you need to know or pics i can send.

thanks

A dealer offered 90 thousand wholesale so far but the owner said he paid over 100 only a year ago so he would like to sell it for above 100.

A dealer offered 90 thousand wholesale so far but the owner said he paid over 100 only a year ago so he would like to sell it for above 100.

i would take $90k and run if i was him. unfortunately the 355 market is no where near the 430 or the 360 market and many available. i don't think he is going to make money on his car to be honest with you but you never know. again good luck with the sale

Ya I understand what your saying. Honestly I think he paid to much a year ago. But it is a great car! so Im gonna try to help him get as close as possible.

agree

+1

355 spiders are really soft right now specially if its not red or yellow. just sold my ow mileage355 spider with the 30k service and over 20k in mods for 90k.

+1

355 spiders are really soft right now specially if its not red or yellow. just sold my ow mileage355 spider with the 30k service and over 20k in mods for 90k.

was that the titanium red 6 speed?

OUch, he is going to hate hearing this news. How about 107,000?

i am not trying to be arrogant but he is not going to get anywhere near that number for the car. i would estimate may be if he gets someone that falls in love with the car maybe in the low to mid 90's. the dealer that offered him $90K was it on a trade in?

After discussing with the owner he is asking for a new price of $99,000 to peak some interest.

Thanks!

YUK....BLUE......Deduct $50K from the asking price!

Wow, almost hard to believe he is taking such a hit from this car. If one dealer offered 90, shouldnt the retail be at least 95k? These tanked that much?

Wow, almost hard to believe he is taking such a hit from this car. If one dealer offered 90, shouldnt the retail be at least 95k? These tanked that much?

In my opinion, the value didn't tank so much as your friend paid WAY too much to begin with. Your friend is going to have to understand that it will likely take a long time (if ever) for him/you to find a buyer for that car at the price he wants.

Ok, I appreciate all the comments. Any idea what a good realistic price would be for a car like this then?

Ok, I appreciate all the comments. Any idea what a good realistic price would be for a car like this then?

Those colors make it a little tough, take the $90 and RUN!

Those colors make it a little tough, take the $90 and RUN!

EXACTLY. my cousin just bought a 99 355 titanium / black 6 speed with 12k miles today from a private owner for $72.5K . and you know the titanium is a much much better color. plus i don't know about the tan dashboard either.

can you let me know who the dealer is that is offering him $90K . want to see if he want's to buy my roadster :icon_super: