Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG

RyanRo24

Car looks amazing :icon_thumleft:

But, its 'only' 500 horses. This wouldn't be a problem if it was supercharged, but its much harder to tweak out power on a NA motor.

I'm sure it handles great though :icon_super:

Thanks aedmon640! White or Black would definitely be the way to go with this car! :icon_super: :monkeyleft: I think MB has been cranking out some amazing and beautiful cars lately.

Thanks aedmon640! White or Black would definitely be the way to go with this car! :icon_super: :monkeyleft: I think MB has been cranking out some amazing and beautiful cars lately.

Black :icon_mrgreen: .

I saw a new CL the other day and that is one ugly car. Nothing AMG design can't fix though :icon_mrgreen: .

For the record, the CLK63 has been on sale for some time - this is specifically the CLK63 Black Edition. Which is very badass.

Nice, although im not all that keen on the Very American looking buttons on the steering wheel and the low buttons on the drivers side door panel, like its out of a Saturn or something. :eusa_think:

I want one.Going to NY show on Sunday 4/8 and will see who has one available.Back is outrageous!!

I want one.Going to NY show on Sunday 4/8 and will see who has one available.Back is outrageous!!

I'm going there again tomorrow... Will have my LP shirt on... :icon_mrgreen:

Saw it yesterday at the NYIAS... very nice! $139K is alittle too much but I'm sure they'll find 40 buyers.

I'd be in at 139k, but I think there will be lots of "Dealer Adjustments" to the pricing. At 139k it's a great "poor mans DTM". +25 or 40k markup, probabably not.

Saw it yesterday at the NYIAS... very nice! $139K is alittle too much but I'm sure they'll find 40 buyers.

I think 140k is not bad. I would consider this over a CGT or DB9.