Looking for BMW M3

lambo128

Looking for a 2002---2003 BMW, M3, with Sport or Performance package.6 Speed. BLACK ONLY. For my youngest. Anyone have one for sale?

www.bimmerforums.com too.

I also had good luck on Autotrader in my M3 search. They are going cheap right now with the E92 coming soon. You could expect to pay 30 or even less if you don't mind some miles. 35 with low miles.

www.bimmerforums.com too.

I also had good luck on Autotrader in my M3 search. They are going cheap right now with the E92 coming soon. You could expect to pay 30 or even less if you don't mind some miles. 35 with low miles.

Check m3forum.net as well....prob the most equivlent to this site for BMW M3s.

Btw, I have a fully loaded 2003 M3 convertible with hardtop nav 6speed etc. 24k miles on it.

Looking for a 2002---2003 BMW, M3, with Sport or Performance package.6 Speed. BLACK ONLY. For my youngest. Anyone have one for sale?

Haven't checked the classifieds in a while and just saw your request. If you haven't found what you're looking for, my sister has an 03 in black. I just called her and she'll sell as she is getting the new V8 version. PM me if you're still interested.

Yes, let me know..I've looked at several and either they were priced too high, or they were Beat!

A friend of mine has a dealers license and goes to auctions, he said there is alot of nice BMW's (M3's included) just off lease that can be had for very fair prices. If you're intrested feel free to message me, if not, good luck with your search.

Mike

Guest skokos

lambo128 im not trying to hi-jack your thread but my GF is also looking for a M3 red/black VERT.

ill check out the links posted and if anyone knows of a good one let me know!

You are generous just like my dad :icon_super: now only if I could get him to buy a Diablo for himself. :icon_mrgreen:

Have you considered a 335 coupe? Its a little more money but it will be a new car, new model and its just as quick as the E46.

Found a clean 2003 M3.....Black , 6 Speed, Performance Package......buying it tomorrow. I will post pictures.

One owner, 40K Miles, Mint Shape...a Great Find!

May I ask for how much?

Beautiful car. You are a great father, and I am certain your son is going to always remember this :icon_super: .

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry for asking, but aren't you scared for your son/daughter driving too fast in that 300+ HP machine? Just curious. BTW the car IS beautiful.

My son is 28 years old...I'm an old bastard!

I didn't know. Thats another story. Drive it in good health & w/o problems.