Young Lambo Owners! v2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, since the original 10-page thread got deleted... here we go again! Come out of the darkness and tell us your stories!

FIRST LAMBO: G SPYDER IN 08

How funny that the guy who starts the thread calls it "Owners" and doesnt own one?

Edit: Thats what happens when you read the first post and fire off a reply. DIdnt realize the next ten people to post railed him. Lol.

Somebody edit the title and let this thread get going... The last one was great... Specially the "Self Made" parts... :lol2: :lol2:

How funny that the guy who starts the thread calls it "Owners" and doesnt own one?

Edit: Thats what happens when you read the first post and fire off a reply. DIdnt realize the next ten people to post railed him. Lol.

Blow me, you little shit. :)

Max, chill dude. I know you'll get your lambo soon, no need to get heated.. I just love that people get off topic this quick and instead of making a good thread would rather pick on the same person.

Got my Ruf turbo when I was 25 and my Murcie at 30. Currently am 31.

and am a Businessman

Can't get one yet..... I'm 22 and doin' okey dokey. Give me a good deal and I'm in.

:icon_mrgreen: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

Cant wait till Paki sees this one... :lol2: :lol2:

Dude how do you feel when you watch Lebron James on TV.. the guy is a year younger than me and is tearing it up.

I honestly don't even know if I would want to have that much money at my age now - I mean, where do you go from here? Right now I have dreams that keep me in check..but if I got it all at 22, what the hell is the next step?

thats how I felt, especially after getting mine at 22, but now Im working towards a Carrera GT at 25, after that Ill have to figure somethign else out. But I did figure out real fast that Im nothing special and no better than anyone else cause I have a Lambo, it doesnt define me or my life and its just a car. For me, the only thing of monatery value that I like are cars, so it doesn kinda suck the think how can I go up from here after getting my two dream cars so fast and so young, but it is better than working my entire life just to get them and figure out its not what will make me happy and was just a waste of my time.

I have an idea of what I really want otta life now, but Im still working to get there :(

Don't feel like a failure compared to Sprite he is a HUGE exception to the norm. He is in the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the country, when you include his age it seems ridiculus

no offence to Sprite at all, but I doubt hes in the top 1%. Hes deffenty in the top 10% (yearly earning) and probualy the top 5%, which says alot!! :icon_super: Maybe even the top 2%, but if he was in the top 1% he wouldnt just own his new condo, hed own the building!!

One more post like that and you're gone for ever.

no offence to Sprite at all, but I doubt hes in the top 1%. Hes deffenty in the top 10% (yearly earning) and probualy the top 5%, which says alot!! :icon_super: Maybe even the top 2%, but if he was in the top 1% he wouldnt just own his new condo, hed own the building!!

American_Income.png

So if the top 1.5% make about 250,000 + a year I would say its safe to say Sprite made at least 2 to 3 times that since he is buying his condo not making payments and owns a Murcie.

SO basically Im pretty sure I was right :eusa_dance:

Well, you said he was in the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the country. Wealth denotes net worth, not yearly salary.

:icon_mrgreen: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

Cant wait till Paki sees this one... :lol2: :lol2:

A 23 year old kid starting threads about how he's going to sell his 350Z and get a Murci in two years? Not even worth the bandwidth to demolish this toolbag.

tBut I did figure out real fast that Im nothing special and no better than anyone else cause I have a Lambo, it doesnt define me or my life and its just a car. For me, the only thing of monatery value that I like are cars, so it doesn kinda suck the think how can I go up from here after getting my two dream cars so fast and so young, but it is better than working my entire life just to get them and figure out its not what will make me happy and was just a waste of my time.

Dan, I love how you put it. That's the thing I admire about well centred people - they know that no one specific thing defines them. Nobody should ever try to id themsevles based on one thing. That's why I am afraid of what will happen if I ever go to parties in LA - as soon as I hear the girl say "What do you drive" as an introductory statement, I'll probably start laughing my ass off and tell her I got a bus pass. I like that quote from Fight club - "you are not your job, you are not your car, you are not your fcuking khakis.." excellent quote - if you are well centered you don't define yourself as a specific category. Glad you understand that as well Dan!

Well, you said he was in the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the country. Wealth denotes net worth, not yearly salary.

You're right, I did misquote wealth and earnings. :eusa_wall: The only thing I found is the net worth of the richest 10% is $831,600 dollars. And top 1% holds 38% of Unites States wealth but getting that in one number is hard to find.

However, my original point included many self-made Lambo owners on this forum. And including age put them in the top 1% of wealth for their age bracket.

You're right, I did misquote wealth and earnings. :eusa_wall: The only thing I found is the net worth of the richest 10% is $831,600 dollars. And top 1% holds 38% of Unites States wealth but getting that in one number is hard to find.

However, my original point included many self-made Lambo owners on this forum. And including age put them in the top 1% of wealth for their age bracket.

Thanks for clarifying, looking at those numbers, I don't feel like such a failure any more.

Kidding aside, I'm glad there are this many young Lambo owners, I'm a huge fan of seeing young people do well, it discredits all of those saying that the only things we're good for are video games and pot.

OK so people may not think I am young at 39, but I still feel young, and if we are going to count 1/18ths then, can I have a multi-lambo owner title please :icon_thumleft:

Verde Ithaca Murcielago

Bluey Silver Murcielago

Orange Murcielago

Black Diablo VT

Super Fly Yellow Diablo Roadster

Black Countach

Yellow Gallardo

Great thanks, and guys can we keep this thread on track, owners only :eusa_think: