Nissan R34 GTR In CANADA!!!

bashir26

:icon_super: :icon_super: Badass! The BNCR34 GTR is a legend! That's one car I have to have one day, sexiness! This was the last of Skylines that I thought were true all-out sports cars by Nissan on the road today. The new Skylines (aka the G35s) are great, but they are luxury and "sport luxury" vehicles. They're heavier I believe, and are built with more luxurius and comfort. The previous Skyline's weren't luxury in the least bit of sense (perhaps it is a Luxury to own...but are not luxury goods). It was truely race bread. Mind u the G35 isn't a disappointment (Especially when u think about the 350Z...yea its a nice looking car, but is no comparison for its ancestor Z's).

Why this car don't have "GT-R" emblem on the rear?

As above, some people just prefer the look without badges - I don't blame them on this, I think the rear badge just disturbs the look. If you're thinking it's not a genuine GTR ... it is an incredibly incredibly accurate kit then :)

We got three of them here. :icon_thumleft:

We got three of them here. :icon_thumleft:

There's a half-dozen GTRs for sale at any given time around here, but the good condition R34's are still well above brand-new-Evo pricing, which to me is silly. They are amazing lookers though, and I'd really hope to get a V-Spec II.

Didn't realise they were so rare...

Was looking at this one as a track car just a few days ago but decided is still a bit too much $$ to slam into a wall.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...&key=469032

If you haven't already mate, drive one. Absolute blast! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: But not so much a light, 'chuckable' car if you're after something like that. They've come down a fair bit here lately, like that one you linked $58k. About 6 - 8 months ago every one I could find was around the $70k+ like this one.. Still, I'm hoping they'll drop to around the $48 - $50k mark but I really can't see it happening.

Wow at $58k that's actually really tempting, assuming it's all genuine - shame it's in Welly, and I really can't justify the change yet lol.

Is that an Accord with a body kit?

No its an acrua Legend with a bodykit.

There's a half-dozen GTRs for sale at any given time around here, but the good condition R34's are still well above brand-new-Evo pricing, which to me is silly. They are amazing lookers though, and I'd really hope to get a V-Spec II.

There's a black one that is only seen once in a while and the guy owns a bodyshop. The other two are located out by Peterson AFB area.

• 2 weeks later...

Where was that meet? and what kind was it? only Japanese cars?

never seen one around here with plates...

Where was that meet? and what kind was it? only Japanese cars?

never seen one around here with plates...

I'm not completely sure what kind of car meet, but it seems like an importer car meet. I believe the car belong to Cannon Ball Racing out of Vancouver, BC they import JDM cars for racing purposes. They even have an JDM 1998 RX7 which is illegal, unless your racing with it. On there website it says that their making an R34 GTR race car, and soon after a R34 GTR was spotted in Vancouver. Its safe to say that the R34 GTR is a soon to be race car owned by Cannon Ball racing.

Very reliable sources tell me that [a] the car is not owned by Cannon Ball Racing , hence it won't be a race car. Let's not speculate on these things; that car already generates enough uncalled attention & comments by a lot kids at a few ricer forums; it's a great car nevertheless but let's keep our integrity here at L/P. Cheers! :)

Very reliable sources tell me that [a] the car is not owned by Cannon Ball Racing , hence it won't be a race car. Let's not speculate on these things; that car already generates enough uncalled attention & comments by a lot kids at a few ricer forums; it's a great car nevertheless but let's keep our integrity here at L/P. Cheers! :)

Yosh :icon_mrgreen:

This coming from a person who was thinking of picking one up... :eusa_think:

This coming from a person who was thinking of picking one up... :eusa_think:

In due course, my friend, in due course...too busy with the G right now.