Wasn't this a members car here?

abolfaz

Wasn't that owned by the guy that went by terryjoint? Also, what the heck is this UK car doing on eBay Poland, and what are you doing there? :eusa_think:

I thought it was pretty funny.

I guess you didnt.

No dude, it was funny. I hope this makes it better... :lol2: Its a PITA since its on the third page of smilies rather than the first. :eusa_wall:

funny_cat_pictures_116.jpg

Polish Ebay:

You buy the car and you run an auction to see if you got a good price. :icon_mrgreen:

Its a PITA since its on the third page of smilies rather than the first. :eusa_wall:

You have the power to call someone and fix that. Change out the the guy with the nose in the book :downtown:

(because nobody uses that one) for a better smily :lol2:

Cheers buddy :drunk:

Change out the the guy with the nose in the book :downtown:

(because nobody uses that one) for a better smily :lol2:

DUDE! Look again, thats no book!

DUDE! Look again, thats no book!

Thats how bad that smily is. I couldnt tell those were tits (I hope thats what they are) until just now.

:downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown:

Thats how bad that smily is. I couldnt tell those were tits (I hope thats what they are) until just now.

:downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown:

Hahahaha... I thought that was a book too... :icon_confused:

Hahahaha... I thought that was a book too... :icon_confused:

Interesting, just like there are some here that think this is a thumbs up?! :icon_fU: (not intended towards anyone here)

Interesting, just like there are some here that think this is a thumbs up?! :icon_fU: (not intended towards anyone here)

Well, at least I am not alone.

Start a new topic: misunderstood smilies. We have pretty funny ones, but there is always room for improvement.

Well, at least I am not alone.

Start a new topic: misunderstood smilies. We have pretty funny ones, but there is always room for improvement.

I promise to take care of the smiley things soon, there has been so much work getting the site back in order since the crash that we've over looked the smilies.

I promise to take care of the smiley things soon, there has been so much work getting the site back in order since the crash that we've over looked the smilies.

:icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_dance: :monkeyleft: :icon_super: :icon_anal: :thefinger: :eusa_think: :eusa_wall: :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen: :givesfuck: :eek3dance: :icon_pidu: :icon_pray: :crybaby2: :icon_oak: :downtown: :icon_fU: :jackoff: :rolleyes: :headbang: :eusa_shhh: :tyson: :drunk: :jerry: :lol2: :rant: :gay: :bj: :la: :shock:

You made me laugh for the first time. You should add some of these. :aiwebs_011:

Have you ever seen the one, where the wife bitches out the guy, and he eventually passes out ?

- Perfect smiley, for the buyer of a new toy :icon_mrgreen:

Have you ever seen the one, where the wife bitches out the guy, and he eventually passes out ?

- Perfect smiley, for the buyer of a new toy :icon_mrgreen:

That hits hard too close to home.

Trashy, fist fight, low blow, trailer trash, type action

Okey thanks for clearing it up for me.

Does it has anything to do with the Jerry Springer show?