Allan Black/Red SLR for sale

ts640

Looks very nice. I detect a tone of urgency in the description: Will call back ASAP.

That doesnt seem to be the case, not to mention the reason for selling is quite odd. I spoke to them, and they said they just bought the car 6 months ago, but baby faces sale? 6 months ago you didnt know a baby was coming? Then they said, at their regular home, they only have room to park one car? :eusa_think:

That doesnt seem to be the case, not to mention the reason for selling is quite odd. I spoke to them, and they said they just bought the car 6 months ago, but baby faces sale? 6 months ago you didnt know a baby was coming? Then they said, at their regular home, they only have room to park one car? :eusa_think:

baby faces sale

Did you mean baby forces sale?

That is odd. Unless they had one of those new pregnancies where wife devolops a child after husband conceived car idea that cost more than she want to spend.

Allan, are you really looking for a SLR?

I was quoted a brand new 06 silver/300sl red at my local Benz dealership for $379k.

My buddy and I are also looking for a good deal on one.

Allan, are you really looking for a SLR?

I was quoted a brand new 06 silver/300sl red at my local Benz dealership for $379k.

My buddy and I are also looking for a good deal on one.

Yes I am looking for one.

• 2 weeks later...
baby faces sale

Did you mean baby forces sale?

That is odd. Unless they had one of those new pregnancies where wife devolops a child after husband conceived car idea that cost more than she want to spend.

Sounds like the guy is pussy whipped and too embaressed to tell the truth. Hey, anyways, if they own it, it has a clear title and everything, then who cares... ;)

M

I had one down to 330k brand new and walked away.

Contact please?

Why did you turn it down at 330k , sounds like a great price.

Contact please?

Why did you turn it down at 330k , sounds like a great price.

330k is going rate for a brand new 06.

Maybe the wife is realy realy fat?? :eusa_dance: