1986 DD QV for Sale

John

Hi John,

Do you have the production date of your car? my Black/Tan downdraft is GLA12988 one number away from yours!

Alex

Hi Alex, sorry I do not have the production date. It's funny I've seen you post your cars serial number before, but I never put it together that we own sister cars.

Very impressive and a very clean car in immaculate condition. I would'nt mind paying extra for this car only if I were living in your side of the world. It's cars like this that's worth paying that extra dollar. Good luck in your sale. Hope it goes to a good home.

Thanks Sameer.

grazie

car at body shop now-Concordia- (doors lifters and other little things)

i hope ready in 1-2 weecks :eek3dance:

resti in Italia per un pò? spero di sì

p.s. i took my car for following the millemiglia cars last month: very funny and people loves countach :icon_pidu:

and sorry John, we are going OT

The car looks beautiful as ever Emilio.

What a beautiful car :icon_pray: . I saw my first Countach today and it looks AMAZING in person :icon_pray: . In pictures, it didn't do anything for me, but it totally captivated my emotions seeing it in person. I must own one someday :icon_pray: .

Beautifubly speechless.......I've always wanted to a White CT (r will attest to this). If I weren't leave for an extended oversea trip coupled w/ no garage space, it would have been very tempting. GL

James finally took the plunge? Congrats to him. :)

He'll have the car at the Concorso this year.

Whose james? Whoever he is, congrats!

I think I met him at C&C ...

He owns AXIS WHEELS...

Nice wheels, my wifes assistant has those wheels on here BMW. Congrats on buying one of the nicest DD's on the planet!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Roy, Thanks John, I am looking forward to receive the car next week, George Evans is finishing the car up. I looking forward driving it. I just don't know what car to bring up to Councourso. James.

Thanks Roy, Thanks John, I am looking forward to receive the car next week, George Evans is finishing the car up. I looking forward driving it. I just don't know what car to bring up to Councourso. James.

With the Concorso hosting the Countach Reunion this year I hope to see my old car there. Congrats again James, you are going to love this car.

With the Concorso hosting the Countach Reunion this year I hope to see my old car there. Congrats again James, you are going to love this car.

John, is there going to be another lamborghini replacing your old one?

John, is there going to be another lamborghini replacing your old one?

:iamwithstupid:

you need one John