what is a 1997..

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

Diablo roadster with 9000 miles on it worth?? in excellent shape with all major services up to date?

also a rare color. one i have never seen on another lambo

Diablo roadster with 9000 miles on it worth?? in excellent shape with all major services up to date?

also a rare color. one i have never seen on another lambo

Tell me the color combo. Also:

1. Tire life and/or age

2. Service history within last 12-24 months

3. Who performed the service

Guest skokos
Tell me the color combo. Also:

1. Tire life and/or age

2. Service history within last 12-24 months

3. Who performed the service

this is the car right here! im not sure about the service history. it just said up to date services diablo roadster

this is the car right here! im not sure about the service history. it just said up to date services diablo roadster

I was going to buy that car right before I bought the one I have now but I just couldn't get attached to the color. Symbolic in La Jolla had listed it on Ebay on 09/14/05 (Item # 4574072199) w/13,285 km.

Is it your friend that just bought it? It was just on Dupont online by owner on May 25 with 9,000 miles and $30K in upgrades. He was asking $165K or best offer. He sold it for $155K on May 29.

Rare, rare color. You either love that color or hate it. White interior is very hard to keep clean. This can all throw the price for a curve.

If everything was perfect on the car and service history was up to date by an authorized mechanic and no issues whatsoever, $155K was a very good price for this car. Otherwise, you can drop $20K into it without batting an eye. If it was purchased by a dealer, it will probably show back up in the neighborhood of $175 to $190K.

I am having a hard time picturing Trump driving that car though...

Try picturing how his hair would look like driving that car :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Guest skokos
I was going to buy that car right before I bought the one I have now but I just couldn't get attached to the color. Symbolic in La Jolla had listed it on Ebay on 09/14/05 (Item # 4574072199) w/13,285 km.

Is it your friend that just bought it? It was just on Dupont online by owner on May 25 with 9,000 miles and $30K in upgrades. He was asking $165K or best offer. He sold it for $155K on May 29.

Rare, rare color. You either love that color or hate it. White interior is very hard to keep clean. This can all throw the price for a curve.

If everything was perfect on the car and service history was up to date by an authorized mechanic and no issues whatsoever, $155K was a very good price for this car. Otherwise, you can drop $20K into it without batting an eye. If it was purchased by a dealer, it will probably show back up in the neighborhood of $175 to $190K.

dammit,i thought that car was beautiful

so it sold huh?

no my friend didnt purchase it

Now FBI knows quite abit about this car and the owner but he himself had questions...I do not know but this whole car seemed to be fishy on Dupont, and got even more fishy after what we went through!!!!

I know where this car is...