Where did Cats go?

The Hunter

welcome to this week.

I have been out of it for a while....lots of work, kids, ect.... also just purchased a AM V8 Vantage....

So anyway, I havent had time for the forum.....WHAT IS GOING ON?

I have been out of it for a while....lots of work, kids, ect.... also just purchased a AM V8 Vantage....

So anyway, I havent had time for the forum.....WHAT IS GOING ON?

Roy has left the building.

Allright,

In a nutshell.....forgoing all the dances around the subject and welcome banners....what happened?

Honestly, its just the culmination of a policy we implemented six months ago, but which got derailed in the chaos of the first few months of the year.... In the end, we felt that Roy and the board where not a good match based on a LOT of different factors.... Just a simple business decision. It got blown into a LOT more than that, but the people stirring those pot are ALSO gone, which was a long time in coming as well.

Honestly, its just the culmination of a policy we implemented six months ago, but which got derailed in the chaos of the first few months of the year.... In the end, we felt that Roy and the board where not a good match based on a LOT of different factors.... Just a simple business decision. It got blown into a LOT more than that, but the people stirring those pot are ALSO gone, which was a long time in coming as well.

Fair enough.

Roy has never done me wrong....so I will leave this well enough alone ....... and not ask for any specifics.

Thanks. TH

Where did Cats go?

Well, Billy Mummy wished him into the cornfield.

:icon_mrgreen:

Mumy, smart ass.

Nice man and very knowledgeable about lambos.However my business dealings with him were not positive.Sure the moderators had a good reason for their actions!

Lets not go down this path again guys, whats done is done, the ownership here had its reasons, lets leave it at that.

Lets not go down this path again guys, whats done is done, the ownership here had its reasons, lets leave it at that.

please, not again.