Fun in F-Chat land

pockmark

The grand finally. What does the f-f@g himself look like. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BTW. Fred is a cool guy Allan. He just jumped in at the wrong time like the other guys..

now thats just gay.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grand finally. What does the f-f@g himself look like. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BTW. Fred is a cool guy Allan. He just jumped in at the wrong time like the other guys..

PRICELESS!!! :icon_super: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Guest skokos

i cant find this thread on f-chat? can someone post a link please

Doesn't anybody ever get tired of the Lambo-is-better-than-Ferrari (or vice versa)? I can't understand the point. I can understand if you are comparing the characteristics of one car versus another, but sometimes it gets way out of hand.

I think I addressed this issue already. Since you missed it, Ill reiterate once again. If you dont like it, get the fcuk out. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for your directions. However, I have met many, many Lambo enthusiasts who are great people. I would like to still associate with everyone . Me getting the f'k out doesn't change the attitude, which is what causes the problems.

Thanks for your directions. However, I have met many, many Lambo enthusiasts who are great people. I would like to still associate with everyone . Me getting the f'k out doesn't change the attitude, which is what causes the problems.

I agree! I have met many lambo guys that are great! I have yet to meet a cool ferrarifag. Maybe you will be the first.

I agree! I have met many lambo guys that are great! I have yet to meet a cool ferrarifag. Maybe you will be the first.

Just because he has the cool shoes doesn't make him one. :icon_mrgreen: He is a true car enthusiast that came in at the wrong time. He has been one of the level-headed people throughout my entire debacle at FC.

Fred is a good guy in my book. :icon_thumleft:

Just because he has the cool shoes doesn't make him one. :icon_mrgreen: He is a true car enthusiast that came in at the wrong time. He has been one of the level-headed people throughout my entire debacle at FC.

Fred is a good guy in my book. :icon_thumleft:

Only half in my book, gotta sell the POS CS to get the other half. :icon_mrgreen:

Guest miyagi
Doesn't anybody ever get tired of the Lambo-is-better-than-Ferrari (or vice versa)? I can't understand the point. I can understand if you are comparing the characteristics of one car versus another, but sometimes it gets way out of hand.

Lol I find it funny especially this thread, infact the word CLASSIC springs to mind.

You'll never stop it, there is always gonna be some tool with a BIG mouth and BIGGER ego, claiming that HIS car is better than yours!!

As for which is better (Lamborghini/Ferrari) obviously that is the eye of the beholder.....

But I have met some very "suspect" Ferrari owners and that's being kind (why oh why would you think it is cool to be dripping in Ferrari clothes) :fgay:

Just judging by the way I was treated on each board there's really no contest which group of exotic owners is better. I've been on F-chat for about a year and a half and have met many, many nice people that enjoy nice cars and having good times. I was on LP for about a week, got hounded for nude pictures, bitched at, and banned. I'll admit that there were rough times in the beginning on F-chat too, but the two situations aren't even comparable.

The people on F-chat are very knowledgeable and I feel like I'm among intelligent company while posting there. Here I feel like it's a bunch of spoiled brats throwing insults and arguing over whose crayons are better. I have yet to see an insightful post just in the amount of time I have spent here in the past few days either, so I guess things haven't changed.

As I have said in the past, I really don't understand the immature banter over Lambo vs. Ferrari, but it seems to me that 99.9% of that bitching is done here. I don't see much, if any, of that on F-chat. It seems to me that much of what is said here is to prove something, it's lame. It also seems that anyone with difference of opinion is not well received.. boo, hiss.

I have yet to see an insightful post just in the amount of time I have spent here in the past few days either, so I guess things haven't changed.

Really?

Where else have you looked besides this thread?

Just judging by the way I was treated on each board there's really no contest which group of exotic owners is better. I've been on F-chat for about a year and a half and have met many, many nice people that enjoy nice cars and having good times. I was on LP for about a week, got hounded for nude pictures, bitched at, and banned. I'll admit that there were rough times in the beginning on F-chat too, but the two situations aren't even comparable.

The people on F-chat are very knowledgeable and I feel like I'm among intelligent company while posting there. Here I feel like it's a bunch of spoiled brats throwing insults and arguing over whose crayons are better. I have yet to see an insightful post just in the amount of time I have spent here in the past few days either, so I guess things haven't changed.

As I have said in the past, I really don't understand the immature banter over Lambo vs. Ferrari, but it seems to me that 99.9% of that bitching is done here. I don't see much, if any, of that on F-chat. It seems to me that much of what is said here is to prove something, it's lame. It also seems that anyone with difference of opinion is not well received.. boo, hiss.

The difference is, the Ferrarifags want to fcuk you. We on the otherhand only fcuk grade A pussy, hence your banning the first time around. Now, if you redeam yourself and go suck Rakjoe off, then we might allow you to stay. :bj:

The original post that usually leads to a fude (Lambo vs Ferrgayri) is almost always started by some F-fag attacking Lamborghini. Now stop it and go back to F-Chat, where you feel "among" the intelligent :lol2: .

The original post that usually leads to a fude (Lambo vs Ferrgayri) is almost always started by some F-fag attacking Lamborghini. Now stop it and go back to F-Chat, where you feel "among" the intelligent :lol2: .

AMONGST* excuse me, Doc.

Is that what you do? Correct grammar when there's no point to be made? Why not challenge my argument with an intelligent debate? Prove me and the other F-chatters wrong, or do your best.

AMONGST* excuse me, Doc.

Is that what you do? Correct grammar when there's no point to be made? Why not challenge my argument with an intelligent debate? Prove me and the other F-chatters wrong, or do your best.

I post on F-Chat all of the time. I am a silver subscriber and you can catch me in the politics and religion section (usually taking Ken's side,) or I giving some financial advice in the business and investments section :icon_mrgreen: . I have nothing against you 2004, your post was personally attacking me as a memeber of this fine and extremely diverse on-line community. Among, amongst, it works either way (I wasn't correcting you) :icon_thumleft: .