Anybody Heard of These Guys?

topcabron

Sorry, but I remain skeptical. How can we see this car in person to verify your claims?

I'll bring the SLR and you bring the TT Diablo. Whatever driver you like. Just let me know when and where you want to do this. If the TT Diablo hits the numbers, and car lengths, you are claiming, I will be the first to come on here and eat

crow.jpg

I think you should play for pink slips and bring another ride back home :icon_super:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent you heard the crickets? We offered the showdown. We offered the venue for the showdown................. NOTHING...........

Hi Guys,

i'm back.I had a few business meetings today.Let me read the posts and I'll respond as soon as I can.If not tonight,tomorrow for sure.I have gotten a lot of postive emails .It's going to take sometime to go thru them all.A lot of people tell me to spank allan as hard as I can and I will.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

i'm back.I had a few busines meetings today.Let me read the posts and I'll respond as soon as I can.If not tonight,tomorrow for sure.I have gotten a lot of postive emails .It's going to take sometime to go thru them all.A lot of people tell me to spank allan as hard as I can and I will.

Thanks

Yes, sure they are telling you that.

Allan,I don't post for one day and you start accusing.I don't have time to post all the time.

You say I'm sean because sean knows you were banned from another board.Fred,Jack,mike and others on another board know you have been banned.Does that mean I'm Fred,Jack and Mike?NO,I don't think so.Come on,you can do better.

You were banned from 6speedonline(Porscche Board) also.You were banned because you called a member there by the name of Ben Keaton,who was killed with another lamborghini owner,an asshole and other names after his death.You called a dead person an asshole.What's wrong with you?

Everyone were morning his death and you go on the board calling him an asshole.He owned a Carrera GT .He was a very nice guy and super friendly with everyone.Everyone loved him.May he rest in peace.

i have built cars making over 1000hp 10 years ago!

alex

Just out of curiousity...I've seen on Supra Forums that the black Supra you guys did was the 1st 1000HP car to come out of SP...if that's true..wasn't it built in 2003? My math may not be good..but that was only 4 years ago...what other 1000+HP cars do you guys have? I only saw 2 on your own www.sp-power.com website.

Allan,I don't post for one day and you start accusing.I don't have time to post all the time.

You say I'm sean because sean knows you were banned from another board.Fred,Jack,mike and others on another board know you have been banned.Does that mean I'm Fred,Jack and Mike?NO,I don't think so.Come on,you can do better.

You were banned from 6speedonline(Porscche Board) also.You were banned because you called a member there by the name of Ben Keaton,who was killed with another lamborghini owner,an asshole and other names after his death.You called a dead person an asshole.What's wrong with you?

Everyone were morning his death and you go on the board calling him an asshole.He owned a Carrera GT .He was a very nice guy and super friendly with everyone.Everyone loved him.May he rest in peace.

Get it straight dipshit. I said Ben Keaton WAS an asshole, long after his death. No one was in mouring. He was an asshole. Im an asshole too, after I drop dead I dont expect people to say i was an angel. You are a douchebag, in death, you will still be a douchebag.

Now, I see you conveniently forget to mention our little challange? Are you up to it or what? If you are not Sean, where is your so called DIablo?

Just out of curiousity...I've seen on Supra Forums that the black Supra you guys did was the 1st 1000HP car to come out of SP...if that's true..wasn't it built in 2003? My math may not be good..but that was only 4 years ago...what other 1000+HP cars do you guys have? I only saw 2 on your own www.sp-power.com website.

If Im not mistaken the black Supra you speak of made over 1100 or 1300rwhp. Also Alex's personal Skyline makes 1000rwhp.

If Im not mistaken the black Supra you speak of made over 1100 or 1300rwhp. Also Alex's personal Skyline makes 1000rwhp.

It made 1110, but that car wasn't built 10 years ago though was it? Is it the R33 on their site? I'm willing to bet that it never reached 1000HP, close, but never over 1000. Especially with the turbo they're running on it. Or maybe you're talking about another Skyline he owns? :eusa_think:

Horsepower, smorfpower, Where in So Cal. is Seans shop ?

Address please.

first silver 1994 toyota supra, sold to orther shop and they crash it,its not on sp site,cuz we cant! but it was my car,same time we turbo the e-36 m3 we put down 512whp,the supra it made 802whp,20% lost,around 960hp at the motor? same time has 993tt we did around 612whp.

thanks

alex

It would be "was mourning" not were morning.

Firstly, what does him owning a Carrera GT have to do with it? Is there some kind of law that states CGT owners can't be called assholes? I think not.

Secondly, If your an asshole, and you die, that doesnt change the fact that you were an asshole while you were alive. Saddam Huessein was most definatly an asshole. Are you affraid to say that because he's dead?

Allan, judging by what this guy says and how he types, I'm starting to think he's just some kid whos fcuking with you.

first silver 1994 toyota supra, sold to orther shop and they crash it,its not on sp site,cuz we cant! but it was my car,same time we turbo the e-36 m3 we put down 512whp,the supra it made 802whp,20% lost,around 960hp at the motor? same time has 993tt we did around 612whp.

thanks

alex

I see, so not really 1000 HP then. Did your GTR that Allan is referring to hit 1000 hp? Is it the R33 on your site?

I see, so not really 1000 HP then. Did your GTR that Allan is referring to hit 1000 hp? Is it the R33 on your site?

my r-33 had 982whp,as now has 1220whp,i am not sure what allan is referring,may be the car on my avatar? i am not sure,and why you asking? and sorry my 965hp car is not REALLY a 1000hp car 10years ago,

alex

Whoever you are, you type like a 10 year old.

Anyway, 60-70 car lenths on an SLR, never.

Oh Thanks I'm only 8 yaers old.LOL

I have had enough drama for this week. You guys can continue on where ever you please, but not here. Got a problem with it, then you may PM me.

33.jpg