When regular Veyron ain`t enough - customize it!

Ltn

Here is someone`s "Pegaso" edition Veyron from dubai:

22uj3.jpg

60808932ka7.jpg

14kr7.jpg

20gk6.jpg

16um9.jpg

25yz2.jpg

So in practise this seems to be a veyron with customized chrome look grilles around the car, painted rear diffuser and some interior detailing.

Im not feeling it at all :gay: !

Speaking of veyrons this is one color I dig:

263019_max.jpg

263018_max.jpg

It looks like the same shade of blue many good old EB110s have - now how cool is that!!!! :icon_super:

The red and white looks like a color combo that will age a lot better than the all blue imo. Of course the EB110 still looks awesome in that color so who knows.

Bugatti blue looks great

Which shade? That car is actually 2 colours. The president of France's son(?) drives it

Which shade? That car is actually 2 colours. The president of France's son(?) drives it

I understand the point of 2-tone if the colors are even somewhat contrasting - but no point to add two almost same shade of blue on one car.. Shame if the blue veyron really has two different shades.

The president of France's son(?) drives it

Uh?

It IS 2 different shades... Bugatti light blue and Bugatti dark blue and it's absoultely spectacular in person.

It is NOT owned by the son of France's President... The story I got is that it's owned by the son of the President of Guinea Bissau.

That color blue is just not right on the Veyron. Although I love the red and white one.

Number 1 belongs to the royal family.

Yes it usually does, however the locals say this car belongs to a russian guy who just happens to have paricularly good contacts with the sheiks...(btw: the same guy also owns other remarkable cars too, most mentionable of them being a zonda F, SLR and Murci)

His SLR has been previously discussed here, that`s not any kind of cheap registration plate either - most likely seven figure $$$:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=277805

It is NOT owned by the son of France's President... The story I got is that it's owned by the son of the President of Guinea Bissau.

That would be pretty sad then, I guess the son did not earn the car himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Veyron - Soooo fast and soooo ugly =)

:iamwithstupid: