To take Delivery of a Veyron

©2006

:icon_thumleft: Congrats.....nice cars.But when you have time stopby and we will go for a high speed test drive in a LP640 and you will see as to how comfortable the car is at 150mph in comparison with the 599GTB

Roy Malik

Lamborghini Calabasas

(818)225-9915

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:icon_thumleft: Congrats.....nice cars.But when you have time stopby and we will go for a high speed test drive in a LP640 and you will see as to how comfortable the car is at 150mph in comparison with the 599GTB

Roy Malik

Lamborghini Calabasas

(818)225-9915

Next time I'm In CA, I'd be happy to do that, but I'd have to be forward with you.

1. I am not the owner of these cars. They belong to a good friend of mine.

2. The owner has a Reventon coming, and a G spider, Gallardo SL, and Murcielago.

Best

-©2006

• 2 weeks later...
:shocked: Ok...who do I have to blow to have just a tiny fraction of that collection?

post-6956-1204643998_thumb.jpg

Are these his also?

Did he ever own a blue E46 M3 conv? If so I delivered it to him a while back but his collection was not this large.

post-6956-1204643998_thumb.jpg

Are these his also?

Did he ever own a blue E46 M3 conv? If so I delivered it to him a while back but his collection was not this large.

Doesn't look like his house-garage off hand.... it is a split kinda like that... and I'm pretty sure he never had a red 550, but a yellow one... long before he had the 288 GTO (which was delivered spring 2007) , but his significant other has a blue e46 M3 convertible

m3_convertible.jpg

I don't know the VIN off hand

Doesn't look like his house-garage off hand... and I'm pretty sure he never had a red 550, but a yellow one... long before he had the 288 GTO (which was delivered spring 2007) , but his significant other has a blue e46 M3 convertible

m3_convertible.jpg

I don't know the VIN off hand

That's it right there. It's been a few years i'm surprised he still has that car.

That's it right there. It's been a few years i'm surprised he still has that car.

He doesn't like the car himself... but for the future Mrs. ... she likes it.

Maybe somebody else was over there with the red 550?

Thanks for updating this thread. Your friend has great taste. Too much American old cars, as I do not value old cars nearly as much as new ones, but it is still impressive and, if anything, the color choices are diverse and well-thought.

Is he some kind of automotive business executive? Perhaps from an American car manufacturer/parts supplier!? :)

-Olivier

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay.. after going through all the pics .. i can just say ... WOOOOW !

Amazing cars + Amazing Photos! You have done a great work by sharing them with us! ;) Thank you so much.

I'm a die-hard veyron fan. In a small country like UAE, we have around 15 veyrons - including the Pur Sang look-a-like ;p

I have pictures of all of them (not as great as yours), and will share them with everyone very soon.

I would like to ask - Could you tell me what are the last 3 digits of its chassis number?

I need to know the 'number' of this veyron - if its 80th or 110th etc.

Thank you so much once again. Can i post your photos in another car forum?

-Bugatti

Not mr. Ford.

Okay.. after going through all the pics .. i can just say ... WOOOOW !

Amazing cars + Amazing Photos! You have done a great work by sharing them with us! ;) Thank you so much.

I'm a die-hard veyron fan. In a small country like UAE, we have around 15 veyrons - including the Pur Sang look-a-like ;p

I have pictures of all of them (not as great as yours), and will share them with everyone very soon.

I would like to ask - Could you tell me what are the last 3 digits of its chassis number?

I need to know the 'number' of this veyron - if its 80th or 110th etc.

Thank you so much once again. Can i post your photos in another car forum?

-Bugatti

"May-July" 2007 (chassis reads may, but misc. parts read as late as July)

approx. the 35th car to arrive in the USA

Go for it ;) They've been posted all over the net... which is fine as long as the logo stays, it's just easiest to put a link to the gallery on the site.