World's First Delivered Drop Top SLR

droid6

The First SLR Drop Top World wide was delivered Yesterday in Toronto Canada...

Sweet!!

"First World Wide" and in TORONTO? Great if it genuinely is but I find that a little difficult to believe.

I do not like it. prefer the coupe.

And first in the world... Canada no I don't think so. As far as I know we allready have one or 2 in Monaco and the first first was more likely delivered in the UK or Germany.

Of course it couldn't be the first in the world. Shoot, in Canada we live in igloos, and those pictures have green grass. Not possible.

Yes Gentleman - Toronto, Canada.

The First One Delivered Anywhere - on contract with Mercedes Benz.

A few more pictures attached.

Owner has the Coupe Still as part of his collection.

There is one more coming to Canada for this year.

U.S. versions will be hitting the streets next week for anyone that air freighted them.

post-4863-1190468282_thumb.jpg

post-4863-1190468309_thumb.jpg

Canada? Is that near the north pole? And does the car come standard with tire chains? Is that where they make that fancy bacon?

"First World Wide" and in TORONTO? Great if it genuinely is but I find that a little difficult to believe.

I find it difficult to understand why you would think this? What difference does it make where the first car goes? Is that some kind of status symbol?

I find it difficult to understand why you would think this? What difference does it make where the first car goes? Is that some kind of status symbol?

It has been quite usual to see the first ones in the country of orgin....

Not what I meant at all. And no it doesn't matter where the 1st car go either as, like you said, makes no difference. Just simply having doubts on the original post.

The First One Delivered Anywhere - on contract with Mercedes Benz.

A few more pictures attached.

Owner has the Coupe Still as part of his collection.

There is one more coming to Canada for this year.

U.S. versions will be hitting the streets next week for anyone that air freighted them.

Very nice pics, and very nice house too! What area is that in?

Very nice pics, and very nice house too! What area is that in?

And excuse my nosey-ness, im a fan of architecture and thats a house id love to pass by.

Canada? Is that near the north pole? And does the car come standard with tire chains? Is that where they make that fancy bacon?

I have relatives in Canada, it's really not THAT different from the States...

I have relatives in Canada, it's really not THAT different from the States...

Clax is from Toronto, Canada. Also Clax in the first picture you an see the Ontario style plate tag.

Clax is from Toronto, Canada. Also Clax in the first picture you an see the Ontario style plate tag.

BMWracer also livese in Toronto or surrounding area.

I'm not that surprised really. theres a lot of money in Toronto. First in the world is impressive, but it just means this guy was fast with his cheque book.

Stunning vehicle. I would love to be on that owner's shoes!!! :icon_thumleft: Beautiful estate as well! Very beautiful. I can't wait to relocate to Toronto :icon_super:

As far as I know we allready have one or 2 in Monaco and the first first was more likely delivered in the UK or Germany.

There are 2 in Monaco, one that looks exactly like this one (registered in MC) and a black one with weird wheels, registered in Germany. I don't know if they are demo cars.

There are 2 in Monaco, one that looks exactly like this one (registered in MC) and a black one with weird wheels, registered in Germany. I don't know if they are demo cars.

I told you................... :icon_thumleft: