Mr Vroom

Allan-Herbie

:monkeyleft:

anny good pic of her with a Lambo??

the one with Ajglobal spider :eusa_naughty:

me need better pic :eusa_dance:

Maybe we should send her to take a pic with your lambo...................oh wait..............unless someone forgot to change your description to lambo owner you don't have one? whoops :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Maybe we should send her to take a pic with your lambo...................oh wait..............unless someone forgot to change your description to lambo owner you don't have one? whoops :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

bad moove my friend :eusa_naughty:

i had a Lambo at 19(sold) and another at 22...

and i am not counting the 3 lambo farm tractors that i have :headbang:

the only reason i told what i told in my post was becacuse the girl didn't came out good on the pic,and i wanted another pic so i can see that hottie...

i have nothing against your spider,white is the way to go with Lambos :icon_super:

i have nothing against you...

bad moove my friend :eusa_naughty:

i had a Lambo at 19(sold) and another at 22...

and i am not counting the 3 lambo farm tractors that i have :headbang:

the only reason i told what i told in my post was becacuse the girl didn't came out good on the pic,and i wanted another pic so i can see that hottie...

i have nothing against your spider,white is the way to go with Lambos :icon_super:

i have nothing against you...

I've made no bad moves my friend, which is why I posted as I did. As a matter a fact I've made plenty of good ones but it took me til 30 to get my first. I'm not really interested how you got your first at 19 so we'll leave it at that.

Sometimes people don't always disclose what they have. Maybe we should get a picture with one of your 3 farm tractors then. :icon_mrgreen:

I've made no bad moves my friend, which is why I posted as I did. As a matter a fact I've made plenty of good ones but it took me til 30 to get my first. I'm not really interested how you got your first at 19 so we'll leave it at that.

Maybe we should get a picture with one of your 3 farm tractors then. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

DSC02791.JPG

you have to understand that English is not my main language,and sometimes it's hard to get what's written behind the words...has i said I have nothing against you or your car...

i have no interest in continue to discussion(I'm shure you feel the same) and i'm shure that no one in the board wants to read our litlle conversation :icon_mrgreen:

moving on...

:icon_mrgreen:

DSC02791.JPG

you have to understand that English is not my main language,and sometimes it's hard to get what's written behind the words...has i said I have nothing against you or your car...

i have no interest in continue to discussion(I'm shure you feel the same) and i'm shure that no one in the board wants to read our litlle conversation :icon_mrgreen:

moving on...

Fair enough