Video: Veyron powerslide....into a wall!

Mr. Vroom

I don't care how much money he has, I know his pride is hurting. Now, for the hassle and incredibly expensive repairs.

hardly even a powerslide... just a throttle happy rich owner not knowing how to control/use his car.... idiot.

:rolleyes:

It could happen to everybody, at least it is on a track and he probably went home with the hottest chick....

:rolleyes:

It could happen to everybody, at least it is on a track and he probably went home with the hottest chick....

defintely agree.... i'm sure it wasn't something he wanted to happen. just saying its a LOT of car... veyrons a beast... and we should respect that....

it reminds me of that funny visor stickers i saw on the inside of the enzo sun visors. not sure where i saw it, and if it was something real in enzo's or someone just did it to theirs.... but it was a warning sticker that said "you're not schumacher..."

Everyone makes mistakes. I doubt he hurt it much sliding into some tires at such a low speed... but still.... ouch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This is less dangerous but much funnier

Sorry, it's a repost... It was posted in the general section too :icon_mrgreen:

Hilarious. Dude had to be embarassed lol. He must have really been on the gas pedal to run out of fuel like that. Im sure this car would suck up a 1/4 tank in a hurry if you are too eager with the loud pedal. 20 miles? I got a 1/4 tank I can make it lol. This guy will never make this mistake again Id bet.

Sadly Im sure there were quite a few people there that were glad at seeing that happen. Jealous bastards. At least the guy has the balls to track the car and see where the car and his skills are at. Anybody tracking a car of that calibur can easily afford to fix it or else they are just plain stupid.