Nissan GTR 0-60 in 3.3 seconds

Jim G

Allan was right, a Murci owner better know how to drive his car to keep up with these things, cant wait for mine! wasnt sure I was going to take delivery...but I think now yes!

The only problem I see is that of any new fast car, the dealers are going to have them 30k or more over sticker until they cool down. If any one could get a dealer to commit to msrp I would jump on it or you will jut have to wait the 1-2 years and then get one for msrp or less. I would pick one up but didnt feel like calling dealers to hear about how this car is going to be the best car ever etc etc and we are going to need 30-50k over msrp.

...some dealers are ethical believe it or not....I had to look around, but one at least seems so far dedicated to dealing @ MSRP, whether that changes we shall see...

...some dealers are ethical believe it or not....I had to look around, but one at least seems so far dedicated to dealing @ MSRP, whether that changes we shall see...

If they want to deal at msrp shoot me a PM with your sales guy info and I will give him a call.

Just wait until the V-Spec model comes out with over 550HP! :icon_thumleft:

Whats the vspec model, I have not been to up to date on this car. When will this car come out and what else besides 70hp will it offer?

No clue if a Vspec will make it to the states

biturboamg- Ill let you know when I find out, still somewhat grey details as of yet...

This was a test mule.......will the car delivered be the same?? Also....v fast but whats it like to drive? Its fug ugly too.

it was a customer car.

• 2 weeks later...

there are some independent dyno's floating around now. around 475 at the axles (dynapack dyno, taken without the wheels on). Maybe 10-15 less with the wheels on? Same dyno with a non tuned exhaust swap made 508, the boost did creep up a little too.