Mazda Furai Concept

jimbo1177

I think it looks pretty stunning too and at the very least it should be an indication into the future design of Mazda.

Definitely some very cool lines there. Hopefully some of this concept and the new Renisis 16x in development will lead to a new RX7 :icon_super:

I think its pretty sick, especially with a 20B.

20B is pretty old, aren't they using a new tri-rotar engine? I'm not sure, I'm just thinking they are since the 20B came out over 16 years ago.

If you like Rotary engine, and lightweight cars, you'll LOVE this video!

20B AE86 (Corolla)

That is FAST!!!

20B is pretty old, aren't they using a new tri-rotar engine? I'm not sure, I'm just thinking they are since the 20B came out over 16 years ago.

If you like Rotary engine, and lightweight cars, you'll LOVE this video!

20B AE86 (Corolla)

That is FAST!!!

Nope, its a new RENESIS 20B, not the old one from the Cosmos.

I remember seeing that video like 6 years ago, I think I replayed it at least 10 times!! You should check this out

I still cant find their other video where they drove it on the street, it was fast as helllll.

It sounds absolutely stunning!

O and I absolutely love it!

Nope, its a new RENESIS 20B, not the old one from the Cosmos.

I remember seeing that video like 6 years ago, I think I replayed it at least 10 times!! You should check this out

I still cant find their other video where they drove it on the street, it was fast as helllll.

F*** you should of warned me, i had no socks or napkins near me! you should caption the video your showing next time lol

It sounds absolutely stunning!

O and I absolutely love it!

Good find buddy!

If the US wasnt so stringent on safety bullshit, they could make this for the street. fcuk 5mph bumpers!

• 5 years later...

“SOMETIMES WE GOT IT WRONG - Forgive us, for we have sinned. Top Gear is responsible for the untimely demise of the quite remarkable Mazda Furai Concept, and we’re very, very sorry. Find out how (if that picture hasn’t clued you in…) in our bumper anniversary issue, and try not to hate us too much.”

post-11539-1378913265.jpg

“SOMETIMES WE GOT IT WRONG - Forgive us, for we have sinned. Top Gear is responsible for the untimely demise of the quite remarkable Mazda Furai Concept, and we’re very, very sorry. Find out how (if that picture hasn’t clued you in…) in our bumper anniversary issue, and try not to hate us too much.”

:crybaby2: