Just picked up a new car...

MHaynes772

I dunno why but there is something about HREs. This is my favorite Z period, its sooo clean.

Upclosedriverside.jpg

And here are those wheels with a black center and chrome lip (like someone named Mako mentioned! :icon_mrgreen: )

So, if I'm going to have a car like everyone else, I atleast want it to be different. So I emailed John Carravagio to quote me to do this interior for me. I think I will wait a little while though! A touch of $18,000. It's HONESTLY not that bad of a price considering how much is redone , EVERYTHING!

post-5348-1204756550_thumb.jpg

So, if I'm going to have a car like everyone else, I atleast want it to be different. So I emailed John Carravagio to quote me to do this interior for me. I think I will wait a little while though! A touch of $18,000. It's HONESTLY not that bad of a price considering how much is redone , EVERYTHING!

It is pricey, but not out of line for what high-end interiors go for in Porsches. I doubt you would see much return though if you ever sold it.

It is pricey, but not out of line for what high-end interiors go for in Porsches. I doubt you would see much return though if you ever sold it.

Yeah, but I don't plan on selling. I really want to turn the car into a "show car".

I am picking up my katech car this Saturday (Cam, headers, intake, tune - bonestock heads, bonestock TB, bonestock intake manifold, bonestock cat-back)

I will post vids for ya.;)

Now the real question is, can I trap over 130 in the 1/4? I can't wait to find out. If I can trap 130 or over, I know it was $ well spent. Stay tuned..

Congratulations on the Plastic mess-06! The pictures you posted of the car after you cleaned it up look absolutely amazing! I don't believe I've ever seen a black Plastic mess-06 so clean, it looked almost surreal. I hope you enjoy that amazing automobile, and by the looks/sounds of things I think you will.

I may as well offer up some sort of opinion on the wheels and interior to get some more substance in my post :icon_mrgreen: ...

Black wheels with chrome lips are beautiful, no matter if some folks think of them as "out of style" or "passe" - to quote Mako - and I totally agree with him. I even love that combo on a silver vehicle.

Interior would look amazing. I like that combo very much as well. It seems that it adds some points of sophistication, not to downplay the very mean and down-to-business look of the black interior at all. I once saw a black Dodge Viper GTS with what was called Cognac color interior. Looked similar, possibly a little darker, and was very appealing to the eye. :icon_thumleft:

Again, congrats and enjoy!

-Ryan