Just picked up a new car...

MHaynes772

Well, went and picked it up from Butler, MO and drove it all 660 miles back home! Very fun drive. Except for the snow. haha. Anyway, sticker was 77,785 and I got it for 69,815.00 Got a good deal!

Here's a few pictures for now:

Here's one while I was cleaning it up:

z06005.jpg

z06006.jpg

z06019.jpg

z06015.jpg

z06024.jpg

z06025.jpg

Very nice Plastic mess-06. Black on black is always the best color combination for that car in my opinion. Any plans for mods on it?

I love ittt! Black Zs are soo badass.

Now remove those chicklets (gm badges). First mod I did to mine!

Haha, I know. Doing that tomorrow actually!

Nice! Now lets race!!!:)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. haha. My POS would smoke the SLR hahaha. jk

Very nice Plastic mess-06. Black on black is always the best color combination for that car in my opinion. Any plans for mods on it?

Not sure yet. Ordered the mild2wild exhaust switch. Thinking of intake and tune. Nothing major though.

I see in your future... HRE wheels, headers, x-pipe, cat back... :icon_mrgreen: Not making any suggestions or anything.

Haha. I'm thinking of some 360Forged wheels. Don't want to do any major mods though, as of right now. :icon_mrgreen:

Love the Black Black Z's. They look great in person, or on the road. I see one in my future as well if I could figure out my real estate situation.

Nice car! Ive had 4 vettes over the years, and I may pick up another soon....I wonder what a murdered out black would look like....

Congrats man. I am picking mine up tomorrow. Black 08 but this one will have a little over 600 hp..;)

Enjoy it!!

Do you guys prefer a chrome lip, or anything to differentiate the wheels from the tire? ordo you like the all out black wheels? This is the debate I am having for my car and I can't come to decide what would look better. Your opinions?

Do you guys prefer a chrome lip, or anything to differentiate the wheels from the tire? ordo you like the all out black wheels? This is the debate I am having for my car and I can't come to decide what would look better. Your opinions?

If you are really going for the blacked out look, I would recommend Black center with a black chromed lip, or if not black center with a regular chromed lip is always nice too.

The car fashionistas are hell-bent on convincing the rest of us that black centers/chrome lips are "out" and "passe", but the reality is that it looks good and it will always look good. No better combo in my opinion, including the all-black look.

Nothing compares to black centers/chrome lips.

Haha, I know. Doing that tomorrow actually!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. haha. My POS would smoke the SLR hahaha. jk

Not sure yet. Ordered the mild2wild exhaust switch. Thinking of intake and tune. Nothing major though.

Haha. I'm thinking of some 360Forged wheels. Don't want to do any major mods though, as of right now. :icon_mrgreen:

I would get the headers, you will see some nice gains, and the sound is awesome! We did some minor work on a local one, and the gains were impressive.

360 is a good choice! I prefer the HRE, but I know Jordan, so I dont mind recommending his wheels.

I prefer the chrome or polished lip on aftermarkets. The stockers look good in all black, very sinister.

did you get that at Blackwell chevy? I still remember Blackwell on the 55.

Nope, they closed down FOREVER ago, haha. Herrin-Gear is the new huge auto comlex here. They have Toyota, Lexus, Infiniti, Chevrolet, BMW, Saturn, etc.

Anyway, I got this car from MaxMotors in Butler, Missouri. Awesome people and they best deals around. Definitely use them if you are near them and tell them I sent you!

Guest skokos

damn matt,that car looks good,after your done modding it its going to be sick!!