My Yellow Diablo--For Sale

tomf-1

Below are the pertinent info:

Model Year: 1991

Exterior is bright, shinny and as smooth as glass. Interior is black with yellow piping and in pristine new condition.

Factory stereo system (CRAPPY SOUND--I've heard better sounding FARTS in a crowded elevator)

Aftermarket wing (POORLY made and should be removed n replaced w/ better alternative. I haven't had time to do it)

Aftermarket chrome wheels (UGLY by most standard but some like it.....but it's acquired taste)

Aftermarket exhaust (Sounds good but probably a tad too loud for my preference)

ONLY 10,239 original low miles.

Clean Carfax w/ no accident history. Copy of Carfax is available upon request.

Exterior paint is in as new condition (some minor scrapes in the bottom of front bumper).

Brand new clutch w/ only 600 miles/ engine-out service by our very own Lamboghini Certified Parker Moffett of Lamborghini of Ohio (a LP's Sponsor)

15k mile service with all fluid change and new spark plugs and wires by Lamborghini of Chicago (a LP's Sponsor) in June 07

Brand new coils, cleaner, fuel injection replaced by Motorcars International in Sept 07

Have receipts for all service records

Brand new tires with about 99% threads remaining and wheels are in brand condition

Custom-made Floormats

Custome-made car cover.

Gearbox shifts effortless and clutch is feather light (which is unusual for earlier Diablo).

I take pride of ownership in all my cars and treat them with white gloves. Purchasing a car of this caliber should always be an enjoyable experience and one that buyers should invest time and resources to assure the desirable outcome. With that said, I strongly RECOMMEND you come to inspect the vehicle in person, get some seat time to truly appreciate it for what it is and at the same time and more importantly, recognize it for what it isn't.

I will arrange transportation to pick you up and drop you off at the airport. If needed for overnight stay, I shall take care of your accomodations. This vehicle is sold AS IS. I have title in hand. I can assist with enclosed transportation or if you are couragious and don't have a bad back, you can even drive +1000 plus home. Mileage might vary as I still drive it on occassions if/when weather permits. Thanks.

ASKING PRICE: $107,500

post-9410-1204631108_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631155_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631183_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631212_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631227_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631242_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631258_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631283_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631322_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631340_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631364_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631405_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631445_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631483_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1204631500_thumb.jpg

Tom, good luck with the sale. I didnt know this was your car when I saw it on the broker's website.

Car looks great (with the exception of what you have already mentioned).

What are you going to replace it with?

looks very clean Tom, (man I miss my '91 Diablo :crybaby2: )

you should advertise it also in some European Pages, we are a litlle short on low mileages early Diablos around here and @ 70K € it's a great buy...

good luck on the sale, I will forward the ad to my friends :icon_thumleft:

Tom, good luck with the sale. I didnt know this was your car when I saw it on the broker's website.

Car looks great (with the exception of what you have already mentioned).

What are you going to replace it with?

LOL. Thanks for your pragmatism :). Not quite sure yet......but something topless.

Been traveling overseas too much lately to enjoy much of anything. Hope all is well w/ you and yours.

looks very clean Tom, (man I miss my '91 Diablo :crybaby2: )

you should advertise it also in some European Pages, we are a litlle short on low mileages early Diablos around here and @ 70K € it's a great buy...

good luck on the sale, I will forward the ad to my friends :icon_thumleft:

My gratitude.

LOL. Thanks for your pragmatism :). Not quite sure yet......but something topless.

Been traveling overseas too much lately to enjoy much of anything. Hope all is well w/ you and yours.

I didnt want to overstate the obvious :icon_mrgreen:

All is good here. I too have been busy trying to get a project off the ground.

And, almost like you, I have considered trading up to something. I will respectfully wait.

Thomas,

Beautiful car and great price! Will make someone a great exotic!

Also - Hey when you are ready to go topless and want a G-Spyder. I will sell you my baby to you at a painfully low price if you are interested! I have a big new toy coming in about 30 days and the wife pressure is on to sell my Spyder before I get the new toy.

Richardo

Thomas,

Beautiful car and great price! Will make someone a great exotic!

Also - Hey when you are ready to go topless and want a G-Spyder. I will sell you my baby to you at a painfully low price if you are interested! I have a big new toy coming in about 30 days and the wife pressure is on to sell my Spyder before I get the new toy.

Richardo

hey ricardo,

i know you would, my brothe. thinking of switching brand. otherwise, i've been a big admier of your G for months.

Beautiful car Tom! The yellow/black interior combo as well as the low-miles should bring a premium as well!!!

I think its classy the way you listed it as well (stating the cars faults instead of hyping them up in a used car dealers fashion or skipping around them as we all have seen from other sellers)! :icon_thumleft: :icon_super: I would buy a car for market value or higher from a seller I trust then take a "steal" from a shady seller anyday!!!! :)

Good luck with the sale man! Cant wait to see what replaces her. :)

Beautiful car Tom! The yellow/black interior combo as well as the low-miles should bring a premium as well!!!

I think its classy the way you listed it as well (stating the cars faults instead of hyping them up in a used car dealers fashion or skipping around them as we all have seen from other sellers)! :icon_thumleft: :icon_super: I would buy a car for market value or higher from a seller I trust then take a "steal" from a shady seller anyday!!!! :)

Good luck with the sale man! Cant wait to see what replaces her. :)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your accolades. Hope all is well.

Best,

Guest MOSS

Tom, very nice and having bought a car from you before I can attest to your honesty and the care

you take of these exotics! Billy

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your accolades. Hope all is well.

Best,

Beautiful car tommy, good luck on selling it.

Beautiful car tommy, good luck on selling it.

hi charles,

how is my blue D roadster? got anymore trophy to make me proud?

hope all is well w/ you and mrs. c. let me know if you are back from your winter home.

Tom, very nice and having bought a car from you before I can attest to your honesty and the care

you take of these exotics! Billy

Hi Billy,

The feeling is mutual.

You are a class-act. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that the wing incorrectly (among other things) uses diablo roadster mounting points. Congrats to whoever ended up with it.