MotoGP

capt_chaos

If so should be an interesting season ahead. Stoner out to prove himself, Rossi out to show he has not lost it and new boy Toseland is a stunning talent.

Best racing on tv bar none imo.

I watch it when i can catch it. It literally is the best racing on TV. If there were a track in Lebanon, id sell every sports car in my garage. I always have been partial to 2 wheels over 4. I miss hitting the tracks in my R1 and R6 in SoCal :crybaby2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from LP interested in a little gathering before the Red Bull GP? I have an idea on a couple of places.

I'll be out in Indy again this year. Flying is early Friday AM. We went to dinner last year on Fri and Sat in Broad Ripple. It was pretty good. What else would you recommend?

Bringing this one back for one reason, Sunday's Le Mans race was sick. You gotta hand it to fcuking Pedrosa, that kid rode the shit out of that bike and simply put Dovi in his place on the last lap. Nothing like killing 4.5 seconds in 4 laps and teaching your hot-shot rookie teammate who's boss and why he has number 2 status in the team.

My hat's off to Lorenzo, I think Emilio said it, "Lorenzo's the next big thing in MotoGP," and I agree.

Pedrosa is an ass though. Good rider nontheless

Lorenzo will definitely be huge. His rookie year he definitely made some jaws drop. Hopfully this season, he wont wreck so fcuking much

Melandri rocked that Kawasaki bike like it has never been rocked before, Hopkins and West who?

Too bad its still a Kawi

Ive got high hopes for Rossi again this year. He can do it again. Im guessing it will be a points race again between Stoner and Rossi for the title

Speaking of MotoGP, anybody here got a Desmo?

If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I want one badly, in the fall maybe, we'll see.

I'm still protesting the demise of F1 here in Indy. And I'm afraid if I go to MotoGP, I will reincarnate my burning desire for a Ducati Monster...

Oh common, Indy's a shitty track. Isn't anyone pissed that we have NOT ONE internationally recognized circuit in the country.

Anything here is either too small like Laguna Seca or part of a fcuking oval.

Isn't anyone gonna build a modern racing track dedicated to GP racing and built to F1 and MotoGP standards? Of course it's difficult to have a track like that in the US, the only things most Americans are interested in is going fast in a straight line.

Isn't anyone gonna build a modern racing track dedicated to GP racing and built to F1 and MotoGP standards? Of course it's difficult to have a track like that in the US, the only things most Americans are interested in is going fast in a straight line.

How I want to...

:icon_pidu:

Would (will) you go with the team decal on the mid fairings or just entirely red?

I really like the "Team" version, but I think they should have done it in that silver color like on Stoner's bike.

I used to run Ducati's, but bought an MV Agusta F4 and love it. I prefer the inline 4 over the V-Twin. Here is a pic of me on the MV. I am wearing my R1 Jacket because I like to ride both on track days.

Rob

post-217-1243014278_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still plenty of season left...A good points race makes for an interesting season.

Did you see the 250 race today! Wow!!

:icon_pidu: Congrats Casey Stoner and Team Ducati

Woo!

Awesome race, Melandri and Vermuelen were smokin' early on but then just lost it. Capi still has what it takes, just needs a good bike under him, I'd really love to see him on a Ducati once again. Dovi has to be pissed, getting taken AGAIN on the last lap by Rossi to lose out on the podium, but a brilliant ride from him never the less.

I'm curious about twinkle Tose, WTF is up with him, just can't seem to beat Edwards. Good ride from James, but he needs to get his confidence back and push for better results.

Stoner was awesome, I really thought he couldn't make it back to the front when he started going backwards, but then on the slicks he just destroyed everyone. That's my boy! :icon_thumleft:

Big props to Lorenzo, that kid is something special.

fcuk

Rossi's third in points...

Still plenty of races left, there's time, but it's gonna be a great season I suspect all the way to the final race. Fingers crossed.

i thought it was a great race all in all! it's the first race i have watched this year, and wowo did i pick a good weekend to do so. both races were great, the 250gp race end was amazing to watch!!

NEWS:

Dani Pedrose breaks MotoGP top speed record with a trap of 349.288kph on the Mugello straight. That's 217mph kids, on a bike. WOW!

NEWS:

Dani Pedrose breaks MotoGP top speed record with a trap of 349.288kph on the Mugello straight. That's 217mph kids, on a bike. WOW!

wow that's moving! but of course he is only 1.58m (5ft 2in) tall and weighs 51 kg (112.4lbs).

GO TEAM HONDA!!

• 2 weeks later...
OMG what an end to a race. I am shaking just watching that!

Don't spoil it - we get the taped delayed coverage at 15:00 local time. DVR is set in case I forget.