The Jota List

Placid

...redesigned engine cover with two big air scoops to cool down the tuned engine...

...the rear view mirror inside the car became totally useless and was actually removed on the SE30 Jota...

...Years built : 1995...

...Production : probaly only 12...

...Drivetrain : 6-Speed all synchromesh...

All wrong :icon_mrgreen: A lot of misinformation on the internet about this car. It does have A/C, stereo and powersteering despite what some website say. Also:

The air scoop is not to cool the engine but to feed air into it (obviously).

The rearview mirror is there (and you can actually see between the engine and the intake-tray).

Built in '94.

Partly right, the factory made 12, but 16 more kits were shipped with cars.

Same gearbox as the SE30, no 6 speed.

As for performance, the only car I have raced as a good reference is an F430, but that was just a short drag on a bad road, and I didn't get to speak to the driver. I beat the car pretty good, but don't know if he did everything right.

The VBOX will provide better info :icon_thumleft:

What do you mean by an open exhaust? Is that a full straight thru exhaust? How about the cats?

No cats, but silencer.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All wrong :icon_mrgreen: A lot of misinformation on the internet about this car. It does have A/C, stereo and powersteering despite what some website say. Also:

The air scoop is not to cool the engine but to feed air into it (obviously).

The rearview mirror is there (and you can actually see between the engine and the intake-tray).

Built in '94.

Partly right, the factory made 12, but 16 more kits were shipped with cars.

Same gearbox as the SE30, no 6 speed.

As for performance, the only car I have raced as a good reference is an F430, but that was just a short drag on a bad road, and I didn't get to speak to the driver. I beat the car pretty good, but don't know if he did everything right.

The VBOX will provide better info :icon_thumleft:

No cats, but silencer.

Thanks for the info, thought Lambo Cars would have got it correct. You should write to Mike and let him know.

When you say silencer, you mean muffler? So it's a full straight thru with just a muffler?

Thanks for the info, thought Lambo Cars would have got it correct. You should write to Mike and let him know.

When you say silencer, you mean muffler? So it's a full straight thru with just a muffler?

here it is Sameer

post-4328-1207233214_thumb.jpg

Even with the 4wd system on the Murcie which is not a permanent 4wd, the Jota will be ahead.

I think it is permanent.

"V-12 60 degree, light-alloy block, mid mounted (longitudal), permantent four-wheel drive with viscous traction system"

I think it is permanent.

"V-12 60 degree, light-alloy block, mid mounted (longitudal), permantent four-wheel drive with viscous traction system"

I must be wrong than but thats what I read somewhere

UNKOWN No:

Germany Yellow Crashed and rebuilt GTR?:

Jota992-4.jpg

:eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Can someone translate? I understand parts of it, but not all.

Vehicle Description:

Es handelt sich um einen Diabolo GT R umbau mit einem originalen Lamborghini Rennmotor ( Jotta ) Gruppe J mit TÜV eintrag. Die kompl. Einheit wie Motor, Getriebe, Auspuff usw. wurde getauscht. Ist mit sicherheit einer der schnellsten Lamborghinis . Sehr lange Übersetzung . Das Fahrzeug hat eine Stereo mit CD und Navigation von Alpine sowie Verstärker im Kofferraum TÜV und ASU mache ich beim Kauf neu. Der Motor ist mit 455 KW bei 7200 U/min eingetragen.

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=35240761

Jota995-1.jpg

Jota995-2.jpg

Jota995-3.jpg

Jota995-4.jpg

Jota995-5.jpg

:eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Can someone translate? I understand parts of it, but not all.

Jota995-1.jpg

Jota995-2.jpg

Jota995-3.jpg

Jota995-4.jpg

Jota995-5.jpg

It concerns a Diabolo GT R alter with an original Lamborghini racing engine (Jotta) group J with safety standards authority put down. Kompl. unity like engine, gear, exhaust was exchanged etc. Is with sicherheit one of the quickest Lamborghinis. Very much long translation. The vehicle has In stereo with CD and navigation of alpine as well as amplifier in the boot safety standards authority and exhaust emission test I do by the purchase anew. The engine is put down with 455 kW with 7200 U / min.

Hmm, a '92 Jota??

I'm thinking a '92 Diablo, with a GTR body kit and interior, and a Jota engine :eusa_think: A real bastard in other words.

How much hp is 455kw?

610 hp.

Placid, I think the unknown yellow Jota is actually #83, the one you already mentioned in your first post. It probably got lost in an accident and its engine was installed in this '92 Diablo with a GT bodykit.

Placid, I think the unknown yellow Jota is actually #83, the one you already mentioned in your first post. It probably got lost in an accident and its engine was installed in this '92 Diablo with a GT bodykit.

Or is it a real Diablo GT with the SE30 JOTA engine transplanted into it? If that was the case it wouldn't be an SE30 JOTA, it would still be a GT.

I'm thinking a '92 Diablo, with a GTR body kit and interior, and a Jota engine :eusa_think: A real bastard in other words.

610 hp.

I'm impressed. They should have started the Murcie with at least 620hp...

Thanks, that one is new to me. I really like the modifications done to it, minus the scoop. Wonder what No. it is :eusa_think:

x1000. That looks really good inside out.