brighter green than verde ithaca

Luxeous

If I recall right, there was a special green/yellow color that was even more "highlighter-ish" than the Verde Ithaca. Anyone have any pics or know the name of it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verde Picus IIRC? I recently saw a Spyder that color with matching interior inserts and wheels lips. A bit excessive IMO. Interesting color but I prefer Verde Ithaca.

I believe one of the dealer sites has all the available colors posted. I can't recall which one. It has the names and the various shades. As I recall there were more than 50 colors. There were about six different shades of green. One shade of green had even more yellow. I wish I could find a link. While I understand they will paint any color, most stick with that list.

Tom

Can definitely see Luxeous in that colored car! :icon_thumleft:

lol. SO true, I am all over that.

I believe one of the dealer sites has all the available colors posted. I can't recall which one. It has the names and the various shades. As I recall there were more than 50 colors. There were about six different shades of green. One shade of green had even more yellow. I wish I could find a link. While I understand they will paint any color, most stick with that list.

Tom

Let me know if you can remember the name of the site, would love to check it out!

lol. SO true, I am all over that.

Let me know if you can remember the name of the site, would love to check it out!

I don't want to get into trouble here by linking to another forum, but if you Google "Lamborghini colors" it will come up at the top of the list. The dealer had a link to this site at one time. Lamborghini colors are always hard to photograph because of the depth and various hues within the color. They always look much better in person.

Tom

So I went to the dealership today to see about having a LP640 roadster built in this color and realized that I can do any color I want, even brighter!

My question to you guys: If I am going to order this car as an 09, should I stick with Verde Scandal or do something custom and even brighter? I want it to be 1 of 1, but for resale Im wondering how hard a custom color will be to sell compared to Verde Scandal or even Verde Ithaca for that matter. I told the dealer I want the brightest highlighter green/yellow Lamborghini can possibly make and he said a custom color is my best bet.

Any suggestions?

Whatever color I get, Im getting matching 2 tone sportive interior with q stitching. E gear, full CF, CCB and a glass bonnet if they are really going to offer it in 09 as Hovik had mentioned. Scottsdale Lamborghini quoted me MSRP on any car I have built, are there better offers than that out there?

So I went to the dealership today to see about having a LP640 roadster built in this color and realized that I can do any color I want, even brighter!

My question to you guys: If I am going to order this car as an 09, should I stick with Verde Scandal or do something custom and even brighter? I want it to be 1 of 1, but for resale Im wondering how hard a custom color will be to sell compared to Verde Scandal or even Verde Ithaca for that matter.

I say go for Verde Scandal! All the way!

...are there better offers than that out there?

Some dealers are really looking forward to selling cars. ;) Doesn't hurt to call around.

My question to you guys: If I am going to order this car as an 09, should I stick with Verde Scandal or do something custom and even brighter? I want it to be 1 of 1, but for resale I'm wondering how hard a custom color will be to sell compared to Verde Scandal or even Verde Ithaca for that matter. I told the dealer I want the brightest highlighter green/yellow Lamborghini can possibly make and he said a custom color is my best bet.

Any suggestions?

Whatever color I get, Im getting matching 2 tone sportive interior with q stitching. E gear, full CF, CCB and a glass bonnet if they are really going to offer it in 09 as Hovik had mentioned. Scottsdale Lamborghini quoted me MSRP on any car I have built, are there better offers than that out there?

When I decided on Verde Ithaca, some dealers advised me against it, saying it was hard to move. (They didn't have any VI cars on their way either.) When I started to see VI cars hit the showroom floor, they were moving faster than I anticipated. I bought mine as soon as I discovered Lamborghini Orange County had it. Honestly, I'd go with what you love. I think it's wonderful to see one of a kind cars out there. The only downside I have is when I go to a rally and a bunch of us are flying down the freeway, and I'm the ONLY green car, I really stick out for that mondo ticket.

I'd order exactly what you like most and while I understand concerns about resale, there are two schools of thought, one is that by being unique, you are holding the value of your car, but the trick is making sure what you have as unique is what the market wants. I'd talk to several of the larger dealers like LOC and a few others to both get a price and to get their opinion. LOC moves a lot of cars and may have some really solid input about what holds value. I'd give Nora a call.

Also, if you get a Roadster, I'd go with a dark interior as they do easily collect road dirt. I've had light interiors on convertibles and I'd never do it again.

Tom