Mansory SLR Renovatio

NRG x Lambo

The pics above (no doubt the official pics from Mansory) do not do justice to the car but in a huge positive way!

I saw the car at Geneva: I commend Mansory on their good craftsmanship but in terms of taste and design, especially the interior, it is simply too bling bling if not outright tacky.

Some pics I took: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...2&hl=Geneva

Oustide okay, inside=:gay:

defintely with you there... the outside im still on the fence about... but im wondering how much of that has to do with the fact that its TACKY GOLD... i really think maybe a black rendition of this MANSORY SLR might be killer/stunning. and people would quickly jump the fence to say "its freaking sweet"

• 1 month later...
You guys are nuts, that whole car, interior and exterior, is frigging awesome!

i think it really does have some potential. still not sure about the interior. but i'd love to see this in BLACK!

The car looks nice it just all of the damn gold, much too gaudy. Looks like a pimp should be driving it. Would have looked a LOT nicer IMHO in black or that pearl white with all of the gold interior parts in white would have been really spectacular for their show car.

IMO all of the suggestions are good IMO, black, white, the gold one shown in the picture, etc...the SLR can be changed a great many ways.

Personally, I like both "pimp" cars that are a bit gaudy as well as very classy, elegant cars; same with clothes, I like both urban/hip-hop clothing that is very colorful and flashy, along with elegant, very classy clothing.

I don't consider this a "pimp" SLR though, it I think is like a great combination between "sporty" and "classy" :icon_super:

Anyone wonder if the Mansory (and other custom car builder) guys come to L/P and read our comments ? :icon_mrgreen: