Our First LP560-4 is VERDE ITHACA!!!!

DannyBaker

Just got confrimation today that our first LP560-4 Factory Demo will be Verde Ithaca!

Here are the other options:

Q Citura

E Gear

Homelink

Ipod prep

Bluetooth

Anti Theft

Rear View Cam

Navi

Int. Leath Pkg I

Branding

Trans Bonnet

Grey Calipers

Shinny Black Callistos

Travel Pkg.

I think this will be a gorgeous car!!! If you are local or in an open territory and have an interest in the car call me. Car will be in DEMO service for a while, but we will want to sell it asap.

I'm a newbie with options...what exactly does the travel package do for the car?

It will be interesting to see the LP560 in a different color other than black/white!

I'm a newbie with options...what exactly does the travel package do for the car?

It will be interesting to see the LP560 in a different color other than black/white!

I think it was a cup-holder in the rear of the center console, and maybe different pockets on the doors....Something like that...

:zthread needs pics:

]

lol, always wanted to use that smiley, can't wait to see pics.

:zthread needs pics:

]

lol, always wanted to use that smiley, can't wait to see pics.

I will post pictures as soon as we get the car! Never know...there is a good chance that a fellow LP member may just be the first to snatch up the car! I have a feeling that it will be the 1st green car available to the public!!!

The travel package gives you a cup holder in the back of the center counsel like someone else mentioned and it also gives you a pocket below where the "R" button is on E Gear cars. It is nice to put your wallet or keys in. I am not sure about the door pockets....I thought those were standard. I will check and confrim.

The travel package gives you a cup holder in the back of the center counsel like someone else mentioned and it also gives you a pocket below where the "R" button is on E Gear cars. It is nice to put your wallet or keys in. I am not sure about the door pockets....I thought those were standard. I will check and confrim.

You are correct, also adds the map mesh pocket located on the passenger side footwell.

I can't wait to see the car!

I have a feeling that Verde Ithaca will not wear right on the LP560-4, but, you can never judge until you see for yourself :icon_mrgreen: .

• 1 year later...
I can't wait to see the car!

I have a feeling that Verde Ithaca will not wear right on the LP560-4, but, you can never judge until you see for yourself :icon_mrgreen: .

On the contrary, it looks awesome. They have one at Prestige Imports in miami. It is awesome looking.

Update please?!

Um, here's an update... This thread is over a year old and Danny is no longer at that dealership. After a year I would assume the car is long gone as well. ;)

Um, here's an update... This thread is over a year old and Danny is no longer at that dealership. After a year I would assume the car is long gone as well. ;)

Soup is actually John Conner. He's a test driver for Lamborghini in 1984. He was sent into the future and his mission is to contact Danny Baker and ensure the survival of the LP560-4.