ZR1 without clothes

beachbummed

What'd you think of the car in person?

The "blue devil" they brought to the show was a dark metallic gunmetal gray. Unfortunately, there was a lot of speeches and back-patting for the charity event we were at that ate up the first 30 minutes of our "sneak preview", which cut down actual seat time in cars to less than 2 hours. And on top of that, the show was split into two different sections of the World Congress Center because of the heavy damage from the tornado so it REALLY made seeing all the cars in less than 2 hours impossible. So, I saw the ZR1 up close but didn't get inside it.

1. The small clear window on the hood looks super gay.

2. Everything else looks like a regular POS. You'd think you'd get more, visually, for the extra $80K.

The "blue devil" they brought to the show was a dark metallic gunmetal gray. Unfortunately, there was a lot of speeches and back-patting for the charity event we were at that ate up the first 30 minutes of our "sneak preview", which cut down actual seat time in cars to less than 2 hours. And on top of that, the show was split into two different sections of the World Congress Center because of the heavy damage from the tornado so it REALLY made seeing all the cars in less than 2 hours impossible. So, I saw the ZR1 up close but didn't get inside it.

1. The small clear window on the hood looks super gay.

2. Everything else looks like a regular POS. You'd think you'd get more, visually, for the extra $80K.

What you see in those pics you posted is basically what your paying for when you get that car, cause everything else is sub-par. Does not change the fact that I'll be selling the Z 06 and getting one of those. Its still going to be one fast POS.

The aluminum frame in the original bird-bones NSX weighed 400lbs...amazing progress really, thumbs up to chevy.

Now if only they could solve the cold-fusion-level riddle of using twenty cent plastic knobs and interior bits... :icon_mrgreen:

Ok come on, the Hood, fenders, roof, b-pillar, front splitter, and side skirts are all carbon fiber.

They could come out with the next Gen ENZO at Ferrari and put a POS badge on it, and people would still call the parts cheap. It doesn't matter what they do to it. :icon_thumleft:

Ok come on, the Hood, fenders, roof, b-pillar, front splitter, and side skirts are all carbon fiber.

I said i was getting one so that should tell you something, but until I actually get in the car and take a look around and compare the interior to the Z I have now I'm not going to get my hopes up.