Bel-air from MANSORY

tensiion

1 of the first Drophead by Mansory already on the market,pricetag 620k eur,pics on supercarsdubai.com in classifieds section.

Mansory...........worse cars on the planet. Anybody see their SLR.

Interesting case study.

1. Buy a $430k SLR

2. Spend $150k with MANSORY.

3. Sell car for $150K. NOBODY NEEDS OR WANTS GOLD SEATS...AKA MOONRAKER.

4. New owner spends $50K to DE-MANSORY THE CAR.

5. New owner has a vehicle worth $275k.

There should be laws against these companies..

Nice isn't it...........

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/mansory-slr...599-gtb/681079/

Thats thing is so ugly its cool.. Cheeelllooo budddy. You like my triple white AMG mercedesssssssss? Its like the updated version for the 2000's. Cheeeellllooo girls get into my carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The lines don't flow or make sense to the eye. At least to my eye.

Any kit should be subtle and enhance the vehicle. This particular kit looks like it was made simply for the sake of making it.

The lines don't flow or make sense to the eye. At least to my eye.

Any kit should be subtle and enhance the vehicle. This particular kit looks like it was made simply for the sake of making it.

Thats my one problem with mansory. They seem to make kits just for the sake of making them at times. Fast and furious style with a rolls....

This is the very first kit from Mansory I don't like. I LOVE their products and they make some amazing ones!

I wish more companies would get a set and create stuff like them. When you do radical stuff, you will strike out sometimes and they did here; but most of their stuff, like the 599, SLR (minus the color choices), the CGT, etc. is SPOT-ON-fcuking-INCREDIBLE!!

This is the very first kit from Mansory I don't like. I LOVE their products and they make some amazing ones!

I wish more companies would get a set and create stuff like them. When you do radical stuff, you will strike out sometimes and they did here; but most of their stuff, like the 599, SLR (minus the color choices), the CGT, etc. is SPOT-ON-fcuking-INCREDIBLE!!

:iamwithstupid:

Exactly, this Bel-air kit is a big mistake, although i love their 599 kit, and the Phantom kit, those two are amazing.

When you do radical stuff, you will strike out sometimes and they did here; but most of their stuff, like the 599, SLR (minus the color choices), the CGT, etc. is SPOT-ON-fcuking-INCREDIBLE!!

Really?! It all looks like ass to me.

Really?! It all looks like ass to me.

I have yet to see anything from Mansory that doesn't look like absolute shit. They ruin everything they touch! :gay:

I have yet to see anything from Mansory that doesn't look like absolute shit. They ruin everything they touch! :gay:

Until now i saw the Phantom and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I didn't like the Phantom, too ghetto, and the AMV8 almost made me puke! It was utterly a POS

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I LOVE that matte-black Phantom!

Thats my one problem with mansory. They seem to make kits just for the sake of making them at times. Fast and furious style with a rolls....

:gay:

• 1 month later...