Diablo GTR 30/30 for sale

Diablo_4_Ever

Spoke to them 2 years ago that car has been for sale for ages plus 1

Great great car,stunning

Oh and price is out of wack as the ausy dollar has almost doubled in the last 5 years

Wow that is really lovely. I have always been in love with the Diablo GT and off course the GTR,

car has been for sale for at least 2 years.

but you guys dont realise how cheap you get cars.

a new murci here will cost you $700k + (thats around $650k+ US)

the cheapest Gallardo ive ever seen was $280k (thats around $265k+ US)

so unfortunately we pay through the @$$ for cars here, if we had US prices here i'dve been sitting in a lambo long ago, but for now im confined to my Lotus which in base model with a few options was still circa $100k

car has been for sale for at least 2 years.

but you guys dont realise how cheap you get cars.

a new murci here will cost you $700k + (thats around $650k+ US)

the cheapest Gallardo ive ever seen was $280k (thats around $265k+ US)

so unfortunately we pay through the @$$ for cars here, if we had US prices here i'dve been sitting in a lambo long ago, but for now im confined to my Lotus which in base model with a few options was still circa $100k

Think everybody knows how cheap cars are and petrol is in the US compared to everywhere else.You can compare new Murcie prices in Aus,NZ ,Japan,US,GB and see the difference but used car prices are completely different story for ultra rare exotics as the market for these cars is global not just local.If I sold me se30 I can bet it would end up in Japan for sure .So generally a Miura sv will cost the same or thereabouts anywhere as people price for international markets.Im sure there will be exceptions but the theory holds true.

By the way how are house prices doing in Perth these days

Just for the record, a brand new LP640 here would set you back a good US$800,000-US$900,000 depending on what options.

Just for the record, a brand new LP640 here would set you back a good US$800,000-US$900,000 depending on what options.

a little cheaper here in HK but not much

Sadly there are not more than 3-4 Diablos left in Singapore. Most Singaporeans are just collectors and not enthusiast so when the car comes of age, they export it out. They buy a Lamborghini so they can brag about it at a party, that sort of thing..How sad.

Think everybody knows how cheap cars are and petrol is in the US compared to everywhere else.You can compare new Murcie prices in Aus,NZ ,Japan,US,GB and see the difference but used car prices are completely different story for ultra rare exotics as the market for these cars is global not just local.If I sold me se30 I can bet it would end up in Japan for sure .So generally a Miura sv will cost the same or thereabouts anywhere as people price for international markets.Im sure there will be exceptions but the theory holds true.

By the way how are house prices doing in Perth these days

Funny, every time i go to the US, everyone seems to be complaining about how expensive cars and Gas is? but i guess you just get used to what you have.

as for what you're saying, yes some cars are "world" market cars, say an SE30 or a Miura SV, but the other thing to consider however is the fact that our cars are RHD, and registering a LHD car here is nigh on impossible (there are some exceptions but not many), so we really are stuck on what we can have :(

Perth has Plateaued, but i actually moved 3 months ago to the Gold Coast (which is like Australia's Miami) its on the other side of the country and i love it here, might have to change my profile.

a little cheaper here in HK but not much

yeah you guys as well as Indonesia Malaysia etc all really get stung, i think a Hyundai runs like $70k or so doesnt it?

as for what you're saying, yes some cars are "world" market cars, say an SE30 or a Miura SV, but the other thing to consider however is the fact that our cars are RHD, and registering a LHD car here is nigh on impossible (there are some exceptions but not many), so we really are stuck on what we can have :(

Yes for importing correct but we are talking about a car in Aussie that needs to be sold .Japan and the UK the big RHD markets as well as HK and singapore for rare rhd cars for collectors.I hope it stays downunder as well,but maybe it should come to little old NZ

Not forgetting cars from Singapore are usually low mileage

Yeah I remember I was going to ask you Sameer there is a 6.0ltr se thats for sale with really high kms.It was the gold se with like 50,000km on it.It was up for sale well over a year ago and I think it still is.Thats a lot in singapore considering those kms were done in like 5 or 6 years.

Do you know this car Sameer

Yeah I remember I was going to ask you Sameer there is a 6.0ltr se thats for sale with really high kms.It was the gold se with like 50,000km on it.It was up for sale well over a year ago and I think it still is.Thats a lot in singapore considering those kms were done in like 5 or 6 years.

Do you know this car Sameer

Gold SE30? Honestly I dont remember seeing any around. There was a Gold Diablo VT6.0(limited edition) which was exported to Malaysia.

Gold SE30? Honestly I dont remember seeing any around. There was a Gold Diablo VT6.0(limited edition) which was exported to Malaysia.

I think thats the SE he was referring to. but it seems you answered his question anyway.

yes that was it.good to know what happened to it.cheers.was actually really interested but way to high kms for me

yes that was it.good to know what happened to it.cheers.was actually really interested but way to high kms for me

about 2-3 years ago the Gold SE here in Aus went for auction and it was a steal, i think it was under $250k IIRC ( i seem to recall it was $217k but im probably rememvbering wrong), needed a few bits done to it, but still worth buying.

about 2-3 years ago the Gold SE here in Aus went for auction and it was a steal, i think it was under $250k IIRC ( i seem to recall it was $217k but im probably rememvbering wrong), needed a few bits done to it, but still worth buying.

wow thats good price for back then.There is a gold one in NZ as well,same owner since day 1,im patiently waiting for it to show its head

When I had a look at the Gold VT6.0 2 plus years back it had about 17,000 miles on it. I decided to go for the Murcie and the VT6.0 was exported to Malaysia. Now there's a story on this car, it is a clean car but the first owner purchased it and I heard his business went south, the second owner in Malaysia purchased it and he went out drinking with his friends in another car and met with a tragic accident, he passed away, he was in his early 30's. I hard the car is now sitting in some used car dealership in Malaysia.

When I had a look at the Gold VT6.0 2 plus years back it had about 17,000 miles on it. I decided to go for the Murcie and the VT6.0 was exported to Malaysia. Now there's a story on this car, it is a clean car but the first owner purchased it and I heard his business went south, the second owner in Malaysia purchased it and he went out drinking with his friends in another car and met with a tragic accident, he passed away, he was in his early 30's. I hard the car is now sitting in some used car dealership in Malaysia.

Maybe it was good that we both didnt buy it then :shock: