looking for good sounding exhaust for 996 turbo

BUMN

looking for a exotic sounding exhaust for my tiptronic 996tt.. dont want it too loud... but I do want it exotic sounding.. amyone know of such an exhaust?

looking for a exotic sounding exhaust for my tiptronic 996tt.. dont want it too loud... but I do want it exotic sounding.. amyone know of such an exhaust?

Why bother.....no offense but a tip turbo is a lame car. Sell it and buy a cab. Put the top down and will hear the exhaust just fine and it won't be too loud...straight from the factory.

I used to own an 01 996 6 speed turbo, amazing car. Twin turbo cars are never loud specifically because of the turbos. Buy a normally aspirated car if you need noise and they do offer tip's.

Gemballa does a lovely unit for your car, it will really wake it up :eusa_dance:

I dont like sticks.... I sold my gallardo 6 speed because I hate shifting... but thanks for the advice even thou

I dont like sticks.... I sold my gallardo 6 speed because I hate shifting... but thanks for the advice even thou

get an amg they can be noisy but not too loud....doesn't sound like you are a driver.

lol why would I get an AMG? because I want an exhaust for my 996tt? that makes no sense

Why bother.....no offense but a tip turbo is a lame car. Sell it and buy a cab. Put the top down and will hear the exhaust just fine and it won't be too loud...straight from the factory.

I used to own an 01 996 6 speed turbo, amazing car. Twin turbo cars are never loud specifically because of the turbos. Buy a normally aspirated car if you need noise and they do offer tip's.

My 996 TT was all stock (except the lowering), but the best sound I ever got out of my 993 TT, 965's, etc was a straight pipe right off the turbo. The 993 TT sounded SICK!

Euro pipes are the way to go. There a little pricy, but worth every penny!

Europipe is probably one of the best craftmanship and sound I have seen on an exhaust. Big $$ and nobody stocks them in the US as they are custome made with each order.

• 2 weeks later...
Gemballa does a lovely unit for your car, it will really wake it up :eusa_dance:

I put on a Gemballa exhaust on my fiance's 01 TT (6 speed though)- we are really happy with it. Noticeable power gains with an exhaust note that isn't too intrusive. No droning. I have friends that have europipe exhausts that are extremely happy as well. My brother has a cargraphic on his turbo and it is louder than the Gemballa. Just be careful with your tiptronic- one of my friend's has a tip with exhaust (I don't know which one) and it drones like crazy. Make sure that it doesn't drone!!!

get an amg they can be noisy but not too loud....doesn't sound like you are a driver.

Damn dude.. you def needs some lessons in being a tad bit more tactfull.

Damn dude.. you def needs some lessons in being a tad bit more tactfull.

And when its Allan saying it...you know there's an issue!! hahaha

bought a custom exhaust from tiny tym swiss cheese.. great sound & great product... anyone looking for an exhaust for a Porsche Turbo.. contact tiny tym...