Acicchelli's Heffner Gallardo TT! The 60-130mph King!

Allan-Herbie

Haha, thanks Sameer. I am sure other TTG owners could smash my 60-130mph time, especialy Ripper, his car is lighter and turned up to like 1000 at the wheels. He is also a much better driver than me.

Around here a "standard" looking Gallardo will suffice. I get enough people bugging me as it is. Now if I lived somewhere that there was a Gallardo on every corner I would probably do something to set mine apart. Btw the jury is still out on which yellow car gets more attention, my Gallardo or my F430. So far they seem about even.

Aaron

Haha, thanks Sameer. I am sure other TTG owners could smash my 60-130mph time, especialy Ripper, his car is lighter and turned up to like 1000 at the wheels. He is also a much better driver than me.

Around here a "standard" looking Gallardo will suffice. I get enough people bugging me as it is. Now if I lived somewhere that there was a Gallardo on every corner I would probably do something to set mine apart. Btw the jury is still out on which yellow car gets more attention, my Gallardo or my F430. So far they seem about even.

Aaron

I don't know buddy about that... I'm not the best driver and I have to shift too.. :D

I will get the o'l Vbox out soon enough...

Weather here has been less than desirable...

I can understand about the car already sticking out like a sore thumb..

Mine surely does..

Jerry..

• 4 weeks later...

My car is being picked up in the next couple of days to go back to Jason's shop. I will be getting my halfshafts upgraded (thanks Wayne again), the new launch control installed, some egear software improvements for lightning fast shifts, and the power turned up in the race gas mode! By the time I get the car back, the temps will be a bit cooler and hopefully I will be able to smash all my previous Vbox times. I will be shooting for 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, 0-100 in 5.5 seconds, and 60-130mph in 4.5 seconds. (all on race gas of course) Cant wait!

Also, Jason found the VBox file for the TT Ford GT at the texas mile, and it did 60-130mph in 4.55 seconds during its run to 220mph in the mile. Hopefully he sends me the file so I can post the graph.

Aaron

My car is being picked up in the next couple of days to go back to Jason's shop. I will be getting my halfshafts upgraded (thanks Wayne again), the new launch control installed, some egear software improvements for lightning fast shifts, and the power turned up in the race gas mode! By the time I get the car back, the temps will be a bit cooler and hopefully I will be able to smash all my previous Vbox times. I will be shooting for 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, 0-100 in 5.5 seconds, and 60-130mph in 4.5 seconds. (all on race gas of course) Cant wait!

Also, Jason found the VBox file for the TT Ford GT at the texas mile, and it did 60-130mph in 4.55 seconds during its run to 220mph in the mile. Hopefully he sends me the file so I can post the graph.

Aaron

Awesome !!!

I am as anxious as you Aaron to see the result's when you get her back home..

Very Cool !!! :icon_thumleft:

Awesome !!!

I am as anxious as you Aaron to see the result's when you get her back home..

Very Cool !!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Jerry, I am very anxious too!

Aaron

Aaron

Thats awesome! Im waiting also for the temps here to come down and hopefully i can find a good road to run some tests... I hope you hit that 4.5!!!!

Aaron

I hope you do your 0-60 in 2.8, that would be something

Thats awesome! Im waiting also for the temps here to come down and hopefully i can find a good road to run some tests... I hope you hit that 4.5!!!!

I hope you have beaten all my Vbox times before I get my car back. Your car has the best power to weight ratio of all the TTG's out there, plus you have boost control! Cooler temps will definitely help.

Aaron

I hope you have beaten all my Vbox times before I get my car back. Your car has the best power to weight ratio of all the TTG's out there, plus you have boost control! Cooler temps will definitely help.

Aaron

I need to find a road with a 2.99 % decline! :icon_mrgreen: On a side note... what was the slope of the road on which we tested the Gallardo SL and Spider?

That road you asked about, on the 0-100mph runs, it was almost perfectly flat at a 0.3% decline. My 5.22 second 60-130mph run was on a 2.2% decline. My shift was about .5 seconds on that run too, horrible.

Aaron

Traded the E63 for an 07 911 Turbo 6 speed manual a couple days ago. Car is heavily loaded (152k sticker) with PCCB brakes, sport chrono, parking assist, adaptive sport and heated seats, and a shit load of carbon fiber all over the interior. Car is black/black with 4k miles. This is my 2nd black/black 07 911 Turbo, I had one for 2-3 weeks a year ago or so. There wasnt much in the way of mods back then, but there are lots of choices now. The car rides great, and is a lot of fun to drive.

I took some pictures yesterday of my cars, and thought I would share. Most are of the F430 and 911 Turbo, as I already posted pictures of the rest.

Aaron

post-6539-1220971799_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971829_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971848_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971866_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971890_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971911_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971943_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220971981_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220972001_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220972016_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1220972059_thumb.jpg