any nice 6.0's around

murciroadster

Ive been thinking about moving up to a LP640

I got a pearl yellow one with 15k miles

make me a good offer and I may let it go sooner than I planned :)

Motorcars International

That Black car has been sitting around for 22 months, now. I was buying it from the owner in VA around Thanksgiving, 2006, and flapped my lips too much online to 'friends'. Some fucker leaked the deal to his buddy at Motorcars and they bought it out from under me. Man was I pissed. Things worked out though - I had a great year+ in a Black/Black Murcielago. And Motorcars got to stare at that Diablo 6.0 that they priced WAY too high, for going on 22 months now.

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting for 22 months? No, that car has been to a very good owner in CA since then. We like to get excellent cars like this black 6.0 back from their owners when they're done with them... just like the time I bought it back from our client in MD you mentioned. The known history like that certainly makes it nice for the next owner too when it's passed on.

Guest skokos
still would let my 6.0 go if anyone wants to make it worth my while

16k miles now :D

Does it come with a guy in the front boot haha

Does it come with a guy in the front boot haha

That third seat is an expensive option and a good alternative to coilovers to lower the front...

Sitting for 22 months? No, that car has been to a very good owner in CA since then. We like to get excellent cars like this black 6.0 back from their owners when they're done with them... just like the time I bought it back from our client in MD you mentioned. The known history like that certainly makes it nice for the next owner too when it's passed on.

Sooo, you sold it to him, then later-on bought it back? Um, not what he said. And he'd had it for sale for about 6 weeks when I'd found him. One would think, that if your story was the case, he'd have contacted you immediately when he was first thinking of selling.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea why that Black 6.0 has been sitting at Motorcars International for so long? Is it just priced too high? I've seen it on their site for months and on Ebay a few times. I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet. It looks like a beautiful, low-mileage example.