Google Chrome web browser

speed and motion

I tried chrome for all of 5 minutes didnt like the recent pages tab and that fact that the book marks was on the right side. lol also couldnt tell what zoom level I was at so it was hard to tell when I was back to 100.

On the plus side I downloaded IE 8 beta and it seems pretty good. not much diff from 7 that I have seen. but I like the quick tabs for sorting through multiple tabs.

Downlaoded and tried. It's still in Beta, so it's slow and sometimes unresponsive, especially with multiple tabs. I'll wait for a full version or at least an update.

When I downloaded it, it was quite unresponsive, and I barely got anywhere. I uninstalled it, and installed it again, and it was up to speed. It is so much faster than any other browser I have used! Totally recommend.

• 1 year later...

Trying this for the first time...

Why doesnt it have the google toolbar?

Use the address bar ;)

I dont want the address bar..... I want that little autofill thingy.... And the seperate search window.... And the map button... and the highlighter!!!. Why would the google WEB BROWSER not support their tool bar?

I dont want the address bar..... I want that little autofill thingy.... And the seperate search window.... And the map button... and the highlighter!!!. Why would the google WEB BROWSER not support their tool bar?

Thought you meant for searching. Seems kinda ironic that they don't support their own plugin yes :P

ctrl+f = highlighter btw