Highest mileage Enzo i've seen

ameer

Didn't the guy who crashed his somewhere in the desert have more miles?

I was just going to say the same thing. he loaned his car to one magazine and let them drive it a couple thousand miles. Then he had them make special doors for him so it could be made into a T-top, and then he totaled it after wrecking at like 170mph or something on a desert run. but I agree, I think he had some outrageous number of miles on his.

Good for him....they are meant to be driven. Best part is, is that the car barely depreciates with that many miles on it!

Guest skokos
If I remember correctly Losee's Enzo had something close to that at the time of it's demise.

Last time I saw Richard losee's car in person before it was crashed it had 33,000 miles on it.

His son told me its being rebuilt (which he said the factory wasnt happy about.He didnt say why)as a all out race car,he said they were trying to make 700hp with it. I dont know if it was drunken bs or the truth

Last time I saw Richard losee's car in person before it was crashed it had 33,000 miles on it.

His son told me its being rebuilt (which he said the factory wasnt happy about.He didnt say why)as a all out race car,he said they were trying to make 700hp with it. I dont know if it was drunken bs or the truth

I believe it is being rebuilt. He bought my excess Enzo parts (P 4/5).

I believe it is being rebuilt. He bought my excess Enzo parts (P 4/5).

Speaking of which, how many do you have on the p4/5? You drive that fairly often dont you?