Pictures of Blue Diablos please

Diabolic

My '91 is going in for paint next week. I'm going to paint it blue, but I haven't decided which exact blue to go with.

Help me out by posting pics of blue ones along with the name of the color.

Thanks.

My '91 is going in for paint next week. I'm going to paint it blue, but I haven't decided which exact blue to go with.

Thanks.

Have you tried just doing an image search on Yahoo!, MSN, and Google? You'll probably find way more pictures than are posted by members here. If you want a dark blue, Scuro blue is the best shade IMO. If you want a medium blue, Monterey Blue and Chiaro are amazing.

Thanks.

Check out Midnight blue. Its a nice medium colour and was factory produced on early diablos. Also Bonzai blue was on some of the early cars, this a light more cyan blue colour. Both lovely choices. I have a scuro blue car myself which is much darker (almost purple) but doesn't catch the eye like the other two colours. Also I think scuro blue wasn't on early 2WD cars.

3D

scuro blue on both roadsters and coupe: looks nicer in person than pics and very classy ( but has not the WOW factor as orange or yellow )

post-4328-1223375556_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1223375670_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1223375683_thumb.jpg

1, 4, 5 and 8 all look like monterey blue to me. 2, 6, 7, 9 could be blu spark, I am not sure. There was a member here who had a roadster in that color so maybe he knows. I think that 3, the SV, was a color specially made for the SV model but I don't know the official name. Looks like some sort of lemans blue. At least that's what they call it here.You could contact a Lambo dealer and ask them to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely first shot of that rear view blue sv. isit a Kreisegg exhaust? I realise many Diablos use that exhaust.

Lovely first shot of that rear view blue sv. isit a Kreisegg exhaust? I realise many Diablos use that exhaust.

No, it is a Lambo OC exhaust.

post-6720-1225245445_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-3664-1228736543_thumb.jpg

Some pics from ebaymotors:

3646040_3.jpg

3646040_2.jpg

3646040_5.jpg

3646040_9.jpg.

Blu Chiaro and Monterey are both stunning in the sunlight. I've seen Blu Scuro in person and it's really a dark purple that shift changes to dark blue. Very NWS pics of my old roadster in Blu Chiaro here.

Any more pics of this SV. It is the only other 99 that I have seen with the SV on the side. European car?

I have some pics but in grey colur and without the SV on the side, sorry.