Exotic Car Rental in Miami

datariseonline

on a somewhat related topic, does anyone know where I could rent an LP640 (perferably 6 speed) or CGT anywhere in the country??

Ive driven both before briefly inless than ideal conditions, but would like to test both out a little more thoroughly before desiding on which way to go.

It looks like GothamDreamCars is way cheaper. Murci - daily: $1950 vs $2500

Call Anthony @ Carefree - he will make you a nice deal....

on a somewhat related topic, does anyone know where I could rent an LP640 (perferably 6 speed) or CGT anywhere in the country??

Ive driven both before briefly inless than ideal conditions, but would like to test both out a little more thoroughly before desiding on which way to go.

No chance of finding a Murcie without e.gear... :(

Test drive :)

Appreciate the kind words from everyone.

To answer the above, we just got a white '08 LP640 Roadster for the fleet. It's in Florida now for the rest of the season...

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/miami/lambo...p640-rental.htm

--Noah

Call Noah at Gotham Dream Cars, had a blast rented a gallardo over the summer. They deliver, awesome company.

Noah 212-957-4400 NYC

Noah 561-992-8700 FLA

Rob

Champion Motor Group.

For Exotic car sales, 516-203-3043 or email [email protected]

Hey, those pictures of the LP are the guys that is a member here right? I can't remember his name but did some big time top speed runs and filmed them.

Hey, those pictures of the LP are the guys that is a member here right? I can't remember his name but did some big time top speed runs and filmed them.

Possibly, but it's our car now. We bought it about 2 months ago.

No. That was a gold coupe. This is a pearl white roadster.

No, you are thinking of Rob's car. The car I am thinking about was a pearl white roadster that was in Miami Beach. Can't remember the guys name, though he lived on Key Biscane. This guy was the first guy to put big three digit numbers on a Lambo and film it, Rob did his better and with high def later on.

No, you are thinking of Rob's car. The car I am thinking about was a pearl white roadster that was in Miami Beach. Can't remember the guys name, though he lived on Key Biscane. This guy was the first guy to put big three digit numbers on a Lambo and film it, Rob did his better and with high def later on.

Are you thinking of Adnan?