'06 Z06 - Velocity Yellow for sale - in AZ

azlambo

My '06 Velocity Yellow Plastic mess-06 with 14K miles is for sale.

Exceptional condition. Nav, CD Changer, head up diplay, chrome Plastic mess-06 wheels, loaded.

$49,000. In Arizona

E-mail: [email protected]

post-6577-1230440196_thumb.jpg

are you consolidating to get that '99?

The '99 is a possibility. Still working out details.

What car are you considering...did you find a '99 SV?

if you are considering getting a Diablo, make sure you spend sometime in one. Inmo, owning a Gallardo will make the Diablo feel like a truck, and you may not be happy!

What car are you considering...did you find a '99 SV?

Actually, I am looking at a '99 VT. I like the looks of it more than the SV.

I know it is slower, but since when have I ever driven that fast? :-)

Make me a heck of a deal on your '03 Murc, Charlie, and I may change my mind!

if you are considering getting a Diablo, make sure you spend sometime in one. Inmo, owning a Gallardo will make the Diablo feel like a truck, and you may not be happy!

Yeah, I know what a truck feels like.........had a Viper for a few months!

Anyway, the Diablo's looks make up for some of the "truckness".

It is very hard to find a Diablo out there that has been maintained.

A just so you know, in your negotiating, a 99 VT is prob one of the LEAST desirable Diablos. Its stuck between the SV and 6.0 and most people, myself included would rather own either of the other 2 before the VT.

I agree Allan! 6.0 or SV before VT. Man, I drove my Mrucie yesterday since it was such a nice day and I think I am going to keep it now. That car is just so beautiful and sounds perfect...and it puts a huge smile on my face everytime I get out of the car. Unless someone obivously offers $160k for it I will keep it...

You should see if Steve will sell you his SV that he just got...super clean with the GT body...and it is yellow...which you love!

I agree Allan! 6.0 or SV before VT. Man, I drove my Mrucie yesterday since it was such a nice day and I think I am going to keep it now. That car is just so beautiful and sounds perfect...and it puts a huge smile on my face everytime I get out of the car. Unless someone obivously offers $160k for it I will keep it...

You should see if Steve will sell you his SV that he just got...super clean with the GT body...and it is yellow...which you love!

That Sv was in a prior wreck, hence the GT bodywork. Id get a Murci also over any Diablo.

Yes, it was and was told to Steve in detail. The car is extrememly clean and the underbody is extremely clean as well. The current owner had the car looked over in detail and AZLambo knows him well too...

Obviously would be great to have a SV and a Murcie or a 6.0 and a Murcie...

That Sv was in a prior wreck, hence the GT bodywork. Id get a Murci also over any Diablo.

The execution of the GT kit on that particular car wasn't the greatest, lots of weird fitment issues as well as non original parts. If you want to see how that GT kit is supposed to be executed, take a look at Alex's old car (Billy Moss currently owns it), that car is PERFECT.

The execution of the GT kit on that particular car wasn't the greatest, lots of weird fitment issues as well as non original parts. If you want to see how that GT kit is supposed to be executed, take a look at Alex's old car (Billy Moss currently owns it), that car is PERFECT.

Thats cause crazy Chinaman even bought factory bolts for the car!

What car are you referring to...the orange 6.0 with the GT kit?

Yes, that is a beautiful car and from what everyone says it is done correctly! But, that is in another price bracket...easily $100k more than the SV we are talking about.