Lamborghi Murcielago Custom Bike For Sale

soosick

2008 LAMBORGHINI CUSTOM PRO STREET

THIS IS 1 OF 1 EVER BUILT

THE FRAME IS CUSTOM BUILT BY WAR EAGLE CUSTOMS AND ALEX PAPAS FROM SOUTH FLORIDA TOYS. BODY WORK AND PAINT BY BONES DESIGNS. SEAT BY JEFFREY PHIPPS CUSTOM SADDLES AND ALL PUT TOGATHER BY CHOP SHOP CUSTOMS

FRAME: CUSTOM BUILT BY WAR EAGLE CUSTOMS: CUSTOM BUILT DESIGN OIL TANK IN THE FRONT SPOILER, AIR DUCTS UNDER THE SEAT AND ON THE SWING ARMS:CUSTOM WHEELS TO LOOK LIKE THE LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO RAODSTER : 300 REAR TIRE: ENGINE S&S 113: TRANSMISSION RSD SIX SPEED: PRIMARY BDL OPEN: EXHAUST PAUL YAFFE: LEVERS & CALIPERS BREMBO/LAMBORGHINI: IGNITION CRANE: GRIPS & FOOT PEGS EDDIE TROTTA: SEAT CUSTOM MADE LAMBORGHINI SEAT BY PHIPPS: SUSPENSION DUAL ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS: PAINT IS LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO PEARL YELLOW: PAINT AND GRAPHICS BY BONES DESIGNS: ALL WIRING AND BRAKES AND CLUTCH LINING All HIDDEN INSIDE THE HANDLE BAR AND THE FRAME.

Asking $ 39,500 CONTACT ALEX PAPAS 954 729 8888

Picture_019.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_020.jpg

Picture_014.jpg

Picture_007.jpg

2871711416_a23f13cc10_b.jpg

2871727188_71a563f7a2_o.jpg

2870878817_366e22dc1d_b.jpg

a.jpg

2871707506_6daba0a073_b.jpg

Picture_029.jpg

lambo_bike_and_car.jpg

lambo_bike_on_street.jpg

5f5867ec7f00000101aa1db8fae13872.jpg

Dude, thats a copy of an affolter murci wing.

no, there would be some crazy lips or holes or flip do hicky if it were Alfolter.

no, there would be some crazy lips or holes or flip do hicky if it were Alfolter.

Huh?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good luck with the sale, but I don't get it...what makes this a "Lamborghini bike"? A couple of decals, airbrushed bull logo, and PPG paint?

Well, call it a Lamborghini themed bike then... Look at it closely, there are a number of Lamborghini design elements in it, but it's obviously not made by Lamborghini. It's a very cool bike though and would be a fun addition to any Lamborghini collection.

sv wing is a dead giveaway

Are you crazy? Where do you see an SV wing?! Lets walk you through this...

Affolter wing...

murlm30.jpg

SV wing...

aw_lamborgini_diablo_sv_800.jpg

Case CLOSED!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys as you can see i dropped the price to $39,000 for my Lambo Bike, im building a new bike so i need to sell it , i have over $75,000 into it, this is a steal at $39,000 call me for details at 954 729 8888 thanks Alex

I would have bought this had it been for sale BEFORE I went to town on my Rocker C.

I will let you know if things change.