I've have 99,99% sure, but no have press about yet :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay new ad personam program please! :eusa_wall:

SV sounds right. And it will sit on dealer lots like everything else is currently.

There are delievery-mile never-titled Superleggeras still available on US dealer lots from last year if you can imagine, even with 15 to 20% discounts off the window stickers. And that was a limited production model... :shock:

SV sounds right. And it will sit on dealer lots like everything else is currently.

There are delievery-mile never-titled Superleggeras still available on US dealer lots from last year if you can imagine, even with 15 to 20% discounts off the window stickers. And that was a limited production model... :shock:

thats because of two reasons

1. most lambo ownesr are older and not in the best shape, their backs cant handle the seats and stiff ride

2. most owners dont care about the pure raw performance and opt rather for the "comfort package" with a cup holder to take to the local fashion mall or trendy cafe.

if they make MUCH less SVs they will sell regaurdless of the economy

I am not sure about SV launch in Detroit, but I have information that production run of the SV will be strictly limited to 100 units.

Before in press site Lamborghini warning about Los Angeles Motorshow 2008, and LP560-4 Spyder lauch.

I'm see a some times 01.11.2009 Detroit Motorshow.

Lamborghini show us before Estoque, LP560-4 Spyder, now its the time of Murciélago i've sure.

Next week Lamborghini will show the most Lamborghini faster ever!!!

On the 7th of this month they will be featuring the SV here in Singapore. Thats what the dealer told me and did not want to comment anymore. I will post pics.

There's been a lot of discussion about the new Murcielago SV coming out and what it'll have over the current LP640. I don't care when they get it out, just as long as they do it right. Meaning they actually make it special, not like this Versace or Ed Hardy nonsense.

New Murciélago version :icon_thumleft:

I've have 99,99% sure, but no have press about yet :icon_mrgreen:

I am attending the Auto Show here in Detroit opening weekend and will post my pics of all the good stuff.

Lambo will be one of my first stops.

thats because of two reasons

1. most lambo ownesr are older and not in the best shape, their backs cant handle the seats and stiff ride

2. most owners dont care about the pure raw performance and opt rather for the "comfort package" with a cup holder to take to the local fashion mall or trendy cafe.

if they make MUCH less SVs they will sell regaurdless of the economy

Trust me, when you ship just 140 units to the US and there is still new inventory left from over 12 months ago, at -20% off the sticker, it has more to do with conditions than it does "old guys" having a bad back.

On the 7th of this month they will be featuring the SV here in Singapore. Thats what the dealer told me and did not want to comment anymore. I will post pics.

I will be at the New York viewing of the car on the 14th. I will keep my mouth shut; but would love to ask (as Mako eluded to) what would possess them to introduce this car right now.

Trust me, when you ship just 140 units to the US and there is still new inventory left from over 12 months ago, at -20% off the sticker, it has more to do with conditions than it does "old guys" having a bad back.

Same in Germany, SL and "old" G Spyders standing unsold for many months long. But I wonder where have you found number 140. According to AIDA, Lamborghini shipped 709 cars in US YTD November included, which is only 14,5% lower numbers than 2007 YTD. Even in Germany total Lambo sales will be aroud 350 cars this year. If Lamborghini will make only 100 SV Murcies, I think they will find their customers. And do not forget that there are other markets for Lamborghini where sales still going strong despite crisis. IMHO.

Same in Germany, SL and "old" G Spyders standing unsold for many months long. But I wonder where have you found number 140. According to AIDA, Lamborghini shipped 709 cars in US YTD November included, which is only 14,5% lower numbers than 2007 YTD. Even in Germany total Lambo sales will be aroud 350 cars this year. If Lamborghini will make only 100 SV Murcies, I think they will find their customers. And do not forget that there are other markets for Lamborghini where sales still going strong despite crisis. IMHO.

140 Superleggeras.

Just got back from the agent today. they will be featuring a scaled down model of the SV this Wednesday. Winkelmann will be here to, to feature the car.

140 Superleggeras.

Thanks. Now clear. There are about 50 SL came to Germany with about 15 still remaining on dealers' floors. But there is clear explanation of this - when SL was launched there were many rumors about major upgrade of Gallardo. And now LP560-4 is better in all aspects than SL, do not loosing comfort of standart G.

Just got back from the agent today. they will be featuring a scaled down model of the SV this Wednesday. Winkelmann will be here to, to feature the car.

German dealers will make presentations of SV about in next weeks. I still hope that this car will be more like Diablo GT.

Thanks. Now clear. There are about 50 SL came to Germany with about 15 still remaining on dealers' floors. But there is clear explanation of this - when SL was launched there were many rumors about major upgrade of Gallardo. And now LP560-4 is better in all aspects than SL, do not loosing comfort of standart G.

German dealers will make presentations of SV about in next weeks. I still hope that this car will be more like Diablo GT.

the Diablo GT was RWD, this wont be.

the Diablo GT was RWD, this wont be.

Is it for 100% sure that SV will be AWD? I still hope so much that it will be RWD. SV needs to be special, just like Diablo GT.