Looks like the TTG has a competitor...

TCT

Yeah Aaron has the 900bhp version being built, or may already have it. swiss cheese seems to be doing some impressive work with the Porsches. Where is he located? Im guessing the midwest because most of the cars ive seen with those packages tend to be in the midwest.

im sure its quick, but i would take the G-TT any day of the week.

the G car is the ultimate car to TT IMO (it feels like it was designed to be a 900hp car)

Yes, i agree, however it seems the Porsche can initially put the power to the ground better than the GTT can. That car also has recorded a faster 60-130 time than a GTT has soo far.

Yes, i agree, however it seems the Porsche can initially put the power to the ground better than the GTT can. That car also has recorded a faster 60-130 time than a GTT has soo far.

yeah but you look like every other shmuck with a 911 LOL

AHEM!!!!!!!! FEELING LIKE A SCHMUCK HERE LOL

oh shit, i forgot you had a 997 LOL

well yours is for sale, so i dont feel bad..

in all seriousness, the 997TT is a badass car, but IMO it just doesnt have that aww factor like a G.

but Hershel your 997 did beat that LP560 fair and square (with me driving of course) :)

Yeah Aaron has the 900bhp version being built, or may already have it. swiss cheese seems to be doing some impressive work with the Porsches. Where is he located? Im guessing the midwest because most of the cars ive seen with those packages tend to be in the midwest.

oberlin is in northern ohio, between toledo and cleveland.

oh shit, i forgot you had a 997 LOL

well yours is for sale, so i dont feel bad..

in all seriousness, the 997TT is a badass car, but IMO it just doesnt have that aww factor like a G.

but Hershel your 997 did beat that LP560 fair and square (with me driving of course) :)

Would like to hear more about this 997 TT vs. LP560. What was done to the 997 TT? Any vids?

Would like to hear more about this 997 TT vs. LP560. What was done to the 997 TT? Any vids?

actually i was driving hershels car and brett (miami lambo) was driving the LP560.

we dropped down to about 20mph and ran until about 140ish and i won by about a car in a half.

i was very happy because the LP was spanking everything out there.

no vids unfortunately.

maybe hershel can chime in and give us details on the 997tt

actually i was driving hershels car and brett (miami lambo) was driving the LP560.

we dropped down to about 20mph and ran until about 140ish and i won by about a car in a half.

i was very happy because the LP was spanking everything out there.

no vids unfortunately.

maybe hershel can chime in and give us details on the 997tt

Impressive! Must be a well modded 997 TT to win by more than a car length over the LP560.