I am liking this one

topcabron

I understand at this point, they want the asking price.

I'm also starting to like the no wing look and may take the one off my car!

:icon_super:

You will clean the speedometer, if you take the wing off :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

Too bad it doesn't say anything about its original colors. Silver is definately one of my favorites on the

Countach. I doubt it's his (Ooley) personal car because his is black. I like the red highlights also.

:lol2:

I'm going down to Bobileff's this Friday to arrange to have the wing taken off and the holes filled. I'm also having the ugly U.S. bumper taken off to convert the taillights to the trapezoidal, Euro style. Of course I'll still keep the original parts in case I ever sell.

I was contacted by a dealer that had this car - Color change car that was black, The interior was spray can dyed. I was show pics of the car upclose and the paint is not so good. Car also has a vacum pump installed in the front trunk????? to work the power brakes WTF. Clearly the seller has cleaned the car up. Be careful.

JFrazar

That's funny because I have to fix the spedometer after it stopped working. I think it is a gear driven in the front left wheel that needs to be replaced.

Good luck in finding the part. I had to replace it on my 400S years ago and it was difficult to get.