Horrible experience with House of Luxuries

lucaslaw

Any pictures of the diablo? And if all that story is 100% accurate it really sounds like those guys are a bunch of dicks....

Bunch Of Fuc*ing Crooks

That Owner Deserves for someone to Brake His Legs.

Don't mean to stomp you when your down but, For a few bucks why not get a PPI done before Purchase ?

What I've learned in the past few Months This society we live in became as Everyone's a Prey out there, It's like a Father Lion eating his Cub, what I see it's Everyone for himself, Watch out people are turning on each other for a quick buck and they don't care who they hurt in the long run.

I'm not sorry that you got knobbed.

Sucker born every minute ...

I live in a place that is utterly devoid of $100k cars, yet I am 100% certain that I know how to buy a good car, price no object.

Fools, with money.

:)

I bought a Diablo from them, its all on houseofluxuriescomplaints.com

So...basically you fell into a lot of money all at once, or at least enough to buy a car when you should have paid off your house or fully funded your childrens' college education...or your own retirement.

You don't know for sure your salesman's name or anyone else's name that took $100k USD of your money. Do you routinely forget the names of people that you entrust to handle $100k of your money? Odd.

I don't think so. You are 14 and are having flights of fancy on the internet in your land of make believe.

If not, go fcuk off and take your Neanderthal inbred inability to discern somewhere else.

Pantera? Who? Pantera? Who? etc.

:jackoff:

So...basically you fell into a lot of money all at once, or at least enough to buy a car when you should have paid off your house or fully funded your childrens' college education...or your own retirement.

You don't know for sure your salesman's name or anyone else's name that took $100k USD of your money. Do you routinely forget the names of people that you entrust to handle $100k of your money? Odd.

I don't think so. You are 14 and are having flights of fancy on the internet in your land of make believe.

If not, go fcuk off and take your Neanderthal inbred inability to discern somewhere else.

Pantera? Who? Pantera? Who? etc.

:jackoff:

Jesus dude, no reason to be a dick. Not everyone is as savy of buyers as the people who shop on here. If I remember correctly a similar thing happened to DanC on his 6.0 he bought from LofLV and they treated him similar. Shit happens. Maybe he didnt do the due dilligence but there is still no reason to ride him that hard! :icon_thumleft:

Jesus dude, no reason to be a dick. Not everyone is as savy of buyers as the people who shop on here. If I remember correctly a similar thing happened to DanC on his 6.0 he bought from LofLV and they treated him similar. Shit happens. Maybe he didnt do the due dilligence but there is still no reason to ride him that hard! :icon_thumleft:

I rarely hear of any perfect transactions, but I think the point here is how un accomodating HOL was.

With my Yellow Diablo, I did everything to protect myself, and still ended up finding things that should have appeared on the PPI. I got over it, but should not have been missed none the less.

I rarely hear of any perfect transactions, but I think the point here is how un accomodating HOL was.

With my Yellow Diablo, I did everything to protect myself, and still ended up finding things that should have appeared on the PPI. I got over it, but should not have been missed none the less.

Seems like that happens with PPI's more often then not. Then again, its probably just because we only hear the bad stories and not the good ones!

Luca, are by any chance related to Kole? I went to college with a fellow named Kole Slaw...ask him if he remembers Amp.

:icon_thumleft:

Yum.

First off, I know from an eye witness, Mario Andretti's SV had damage done to it before Running of the Bulls. The C pillar was cracked. That would be structural to all our non engineers out there. It was quickly bondo'd, spot painted and sent on its way. Say what you want about Vic etc, those brand new SV's and VT's he put on that run were road hard and put away wet. I'm sure some of them ended up just fine, but I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Look at his website. The guy can't even remember who he dealt with. He's got all the names mixed up and he can't pin a single name to anything.

1. If you fork over $100k to a person that you cannot remember their name, see #2

2. fcuk off you knob.

This isn't about me being a dick...it's about some knob that can't do basic fcuking fact finding.

This forum is free, and if he asked about the car or the dealership here, he'd have s strong basis with which to proceed with the sale or purchase. End of story. No drama.

He came here...or posted after he bought the car....looking to stir up internets drama or some way to dejustify the crappy purchase that he made without carefully looking into that purchase.

All, in my humble opinion, of course.

Look at his website. The guy can't even remember who he dealt with. He's got all the names mixed up and he can't pin a single name to anything.

1. If you fork over $100k to a person that you cannot remember their name, see #2

2. fcuk off you knob.

This isn't about me being a dick...it's about some knob that can't do basic fcuking fact finding.

This forum is free, and if he asked about the car or the dealership here, he'd have s strong basis with which to proceed with the sale or purchase. End of story. No drama.

He came here...or posted after he bought the car....looking to stir up internets drama or some way to dejustify the crappy purchase that he made without carefully looking into that purchase.

All, in my humble opinion, of course.

:icon_mrgreen: Brutal...but fair enough and point taken. HAHAHAAHA

If you go to his website, here are the first two paragraphs...

February 11, 2009 I flew from Dallas, TX to Orange County to pick up a Lamborghini Diablo from House of Luxuries. The car was not as advertised.

I purchased the car and drove away.

If you go to his website, here are the first two paragraphs...

February 11, 2009 I flew from Dallas, TX to Orange County to pick up a Lamborghini Diablo from House of Luxuries. The car was not as advertised.

I purchased the car and drove away.

Exactly! Who purchases a car after seeing that it is not as represented? At that moment I would have run, not walked away. If I still really had to have the car, then I would only purchase after having an extensive PPI performed and negotiating the cost of repairs. If they would not allow that, then default back to my first point. For someone that has purchased over 50 cars, this seems like a fairly obvious path to follow.

I am sorry to hear that you were treated poorly after the sale, but there is great deal of information missing in your story. Start will filling us in on what should be a paragraph between these first two lines. I know nothing of California law, but I imagine your options after taking delivery of a pre-owned car as-is are limited.

The good news is that you have a local dealer in Dallas that knows Diablo's very well and can service the car for you.

JJB