Some pics that we did for a mag shoot...

SV-N-IT

Dude, get off his back :lol2: otherwise he'll steal Megan from ya, he lives very close to her, unlike you :icon_mrgreen:

Oh and btw: Are you in Stockholm?

:iamwithstupid: hes just pissed because the 560 is faster than the SL! LMAO

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA?! Then why the fcuk did I spend time in NYC last month?! I'm packing the bags and bringing the cream :bj:

She is originally from Teneesse, does that make her a hillbilly? :eusa_think:

pictures look good bro........Thanks again for the rear valance....its still in one piece .......hope all is well my man..

thx man

no problem, get ready for April! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking the same thing about the chili's thing! And also, whats the deal with what 2 women did to you to make you go "horsepower crazy" Bill?

the chili's waiter thing is 100% true..

and the 2 women that pushed me into getting a TT conversion is also true.

ill never forget the day we had a run to naples and we were driving west across the alley and 2 hot girls pulled up next to me in a 599. i had the top down w/my girl in the passenger seat and they looked over at me (100mph) and pointed straight (lets race). I dropped down a gear and punched it and they went by me like i was going backwards.. well of course that was the talk of the entire weekend. 1 week later i called Heff LOL

ill never forget the day we had a run to naples and we were driving west across the alley and 2 hot girls pulled up next to me in a 599. i had the top down w/my girl in the passenger seat and they looked over at me (100mph) and pointed straight (lets race). I dropped down a gear and punched it and they went by me like i was going backwards.. well of course that was the talk of the entire weekend. 1 week later i called Heff LOL

Nice...I can understand your reasoning!

Interesting...

I picked up a copy of this magazine about two weeks ago and initially thought is was stupid but after reading some of the articles the concept made more sense.

Other than the cool cars there are some interesting perspectives from the owners about their life etc. While some of them I would be running for my shotgun if I saw them coming to my door....you have to respect their motivation.

I even mentioned to some tuner dude ;) how one of his cars would do well in the magazine and here I find this thread today. (I need to read this forum more)

Very cool, congrats and I look forward to reading the article.

Losing to girls in a Ferrari? :eusa_naughty:

TT-Gspyder :headbang:

after I saw you post the pics, I subscribed and they charged me in march, I still never got any issues in the mail, looks good, anyone else not get their's?