OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

Who was stupid enough to give this ass money?

How did he pay for a new tire if he is broke?

Just keeps digging himself deeper in debt at the expense of the idiots who gave him money...

Hey dumbshit, I purchased 2 295/30/19's with money I made, everyone has already been paid back.

Amazing you guys are still focused on something that is settled, move on , we are now into the fun part. Making the folks responsible for the crime, pay for it

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pathetic, but also educational.... this is the kind of shit that goes down when you don't pay your bills. Thanks Juicee, if your vid inspires even one person to live within his/her means, it won't be a waste! :icon_thumleft:

Mr. Vroom,

this is a Felony and it is not something that happens when you miss your car payments. Repossesion agencies must abide by the laws of the country and state they operate.

It was not funny to LAPD, I have no idea why you would condone such treatment of ones property.

Mr. Vroom,

this is a Felony and it is not something that happens when you miss your car payments. Repossesion agencies must abide by the laws of the country and state they operate.

It was not funny to LAPD, I have no idea why you would condone such treatment of ones property.

I said this is the kinda of stuff that happens(you get treated like shit, repoed, evicted, etc etc), when you don't pay your bills, didn't say I condone theft. You put yourself in this position, and obviously didn't learn a thing from it. Now you are wasting the PD's time.... because its your word (btw, the cops are gonna question your credibility because you are a deadbeat) against the repo man. Good luck proving your case. :icon_thumleft:

Hey dumbshit, I purchased 2 295/30/19's with money I made, everyone has already been paid back.

Amazing you guys are still focused on something that is settled, move on , we are now into the fun part. Making the folks responsible for the crime, pay for it

Why did you buy a new tire if you felt the repo company was liable for the damages anyway?

Tony,

I am sorry for what happened to you. I wonder what would happen if you asked any of the members here to help keep you in your condo?

The difference is people like me , they chose to step up and help. I assure you the folks here would not only let you melt on the Arizona asphault, they would piss into your last glass of water.

Oh I guess you know all this first hand, you consider a guy that constantly berates you as your best friend.

Mr. Vroom,

Ryan your so cute,

The intelligence here is profound

If you are going to come on to a forum and post statements such as this, then I suggest the following:

- Attempt to learn the English language

- Attempt to learn English grammar

- Don't claim to be in a position from which you can help when you, in fact, are the helpee

- Learn to accept responsibility for your own stupidity.

Why did you buy a new tire if you felt the repo company was liable for the damages anyway?

I had no choice, the tires exploded on the way back to Los Angeles from Manheim Riverside.

I likely can recover some monies from insurance but likely only partial cost of the tires.

I had no choice, the tires exploded on the way back to Los Angeles from Manheim Riverside.

I likely can recover some monies from insurance but likely only partial cost of the tires.

Look at the bright side, with your lighter wallet, and less equiped CLS, you might knock another 1/10 off your 1/4 mile time.....

If you are going to come on to a forum and post statements such as this, then I suggest the following:

- Attempt to learn the English language

- Attempt to learn English grammar

- Don't claim to be in a position from which you can help when you, in fact, are the helpee

- Learn to accept responsibility for your own stupidity.

Attempt to stop being so redundant.

I helped myself, by reaching out to my community.

I accept the fact I put myself in this situation and I have learned much.

Thanks for your lessons Mr. Wiggs, your a class act

Look at the bright side, with your lighter wallet, and less equiped CLS, you might knock another 1/10 off your 1/4 mile time.....

when is your car back? I will race you for title. :icon_thumleft:

I said this is the kinda of stuff that happens(you get treated like shit, repoed, evicted, etc etc), when you don't pay your bills, didn't say I condone theft. You put yourself in this position, and obviously didn't learn a thing from it. Now you are wasting the PD's time.... because its your word (btw, the cops are gonna question your credibility because you are a deadbeat) against the repo man. Good luck proving your case. :icon_thumleft:

Point taken,

sorry

LAPD is backing me 100% . Seems several repo agents like to "toe the line" and in this case they have tripped over it.

Point taken,

sorry

LAPD is backing me 100% . Seems several repo agents like to "toe the line" and in this case they have tripped over it.

I agree. Even deadbeats have rights. :icon_thumleft:

You would need to have a title to race for....

Ok ,

please send money to:

[email protected]

ty.

Once I get enough to pay the car off, I will race you.

I am off to work,

Thanks guys for your support in the recovery and future support in the legal arena

Attempt to stop being so redundant.

I helped myself, by reaching out to my community.

I accept the fact I put myself in this situation and I have learned much.

Thanks for your lessons Mr. Wiggs, your a class act

Redundancy is the only way to help educate the ignorant.

Oh, and FYI, it's "YOU'RE" as in "YOU ARE" not "YOUR".

I see I wasn't redundant enough

Yep, to your face, sure they will. But don't be too disappointed when you receive a letter from them soon saying all leads have been exhausted.

Yep, to your face, sure they will. But don't be too disappointed when you receive a letter from them soon saying all leads have been exhausted.

Come on dude.. you know that the LAPD really cares about deadbeats whose repeod Benzes get trashed by repomen. They are going to devote endless days to making sure they bring those criminals to justice!

Recovering a repossessed vehicle would be one of the most humiliating experiences in my life. I have no idea why this awful video was made or why the process was glorified. I guess we all have different definitions of success.

Recovering a repossessed vehicle would be one of the most humiliating experiences in my life. I have no idea why this awful video was made or why the process was glorified. I guess we all have different definitions of success.

:iamwithstupid:

juicee's car is a hunk of crap wow! I would not get caught driving that car after all that damage! Sucks for him