SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

Romandad once again Thanks for the SHIT legal advice now Im facing a different problem

Yes, Im hiding from law enforcement! For sure! LOL

Sounds like you should be spending your time sending your boys their money back... and crying a river over your car gone bye bye.... :drunk:

Hey Juicee... Do you know what time it is? ...................... Oh, of course not! You sold your watch too!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan Lambo did you it your car saved? Im working hard on just getting a Lambo and its funny people at work know how mad I want one and they are giving me a dollar or so a week from each person and dont no if they think they are just having fun but its adding up.

I feel like I just ate a bag of what the fcuk.

What's going to get worse for me? The economy? Nope. Doing just fine thanks. I don't lease let alone lease what I can only HOPE to be able to afford.

Lambo, paid in cash. Truck, paid in cash. M6, paid in cash.

I didn't overextend myself on the lease of a POS MB whilst hoping and praying that I wouldn't have any loss of income because I was so close to being overextended that any bump in the road would be catastrophic.

I'm telling you, hit jesus up for the money. you seem to have a close relationship with him. He'll float you a couple Gs.

And why the fcuk do you quote yourself???

Buying cars using cash is not a wise financial choice, that is a terrible financial mistake. Id rather lease. (tax reasons) Im saving the car to save my credito. You guys absolutely miss the point because your too focused on skewering people that are in trouble.

If you say so, I believe you and I was not referring to your finances, Im talking bout the way you treat others, the way you hold yourself here and in your "non internet life"

too much Suze Orman over here, Bravo for paying cash, no flipping way would I ever do that not for ANY CAR.

I apologize for qouting myself ,

Buying cars using cash is not a wise financial choice, that is a terrible financial mistake. Id rather lease. (tax reasons) Im saving the car to save my credito. You guys absolutely miss the point because your too focused on skewering people that are in trouble.

If you say so, I believe you and I was not referring to your finances, Im talking bout the way you treat others, the way you hold yourself here and in your "non internet life"

too much Suze Orman over here, Bravo for paying cash, no flipping way would I ever do that not for ANY CAR.

LOL, financial advice from a guy who couldnt come up with 8K to SAVE his leased car... Well of course you arent paying cash for much of anything are you? :lol2: :lol2:

Buying cars using cash is not a wise financial choice, that is a terrible financial mistake. Id rather lease. (tax reasons)

Yes, you are exactly the kind of person to be giving financial advice, especially to a Lamborghini forum. Please continue.

I'm sorry that you do not 'like' the way I treat people, but I don't like most people. Most people are fcuking idiots and fcuking idiots annoy me for using oxygen that could otherwise be used by people who are not so fcuking idiotic.

Your post history at this forum would certainly put you into the aforementioned category of "fcuking idiot" so therefore I do not nor will not treat you well. We clear?

LOL, financial advice from a guy who couldnt come up with 8K to SAVE his leased car... Well of course you arent paying cash for much of anything are you? :lol2: :lol2:

fcuk you're fast.

Can I lease that Happy Meal?? :lol2:

Can I lease that Happy Meal?? :lol2:

No, it's more like I'd like to lease that Happy Meal, however I really can't afford it. So what I'll do is order it, then when I pull around to the pick-up window, can you see if any of your co-workers will lend me the money? In return I promise to come around next week and give you the 5 bucks plus another 50 cents in interest.

No, it's more like I'd like to lease that Happy Meal, however I really can't afford it. So what I'll do is order it, then when I pull around to the pick-up window, can you see if any of your co-workers will lend me the money? In return I promise to come around next week and give you the 5 bucks plus another 50 cents in interest.

:jerry: :lol2:

Can we add Juicee63 to WIKIPEDIA?

Under "Sloppy Cunt" or "Cum Guzzling Gutter Wench of a Whore"?

The funniest part of all this is that Juicee is on this thread like white on rice, battling it out ....... BUT HIS CAR IS GONE!!! LOL

And he has the time, and wherewithall to hangout here...

Josh, these guys are the biggest douche bags I have ever seen in my life, I thought the M3 boards were bad.

To the d!ckhead with the 09 CTS-V...I have an "old" Lingenfelter CTS-V I will run you with, care to go for titles loud mouth? Better yet, since my V is a couple years old, I will put up my title and $10,000 just to make the wager fair....interested? We can do it on the same day I stick my finger up Allans Azz at Willow.

Come on boys, Allan has so obviously pussed out, I am open for business, make me an offer I can't refuse. Image a guy with a 1000 hp Lambo back peddling on a race with a car that has nearly half the hp......

Is there not a race you can't win or a a car you can't beat? You should quit standing on the street corner with a lolipop in your mouth and sucking dick for a living and race cars for a living instead.

Romandad once again Thanks for the SHIT legal advice now Im facing a different problem

When did I ever give you legal advice, dipshit?

Is there not a race you can't win or a a car you can't beat? You should quit standing on the street corner with a lolipop in your mouth and sucking dick for a living and race cars for a living instead.

He's HARDCORE man. He will call your car JUNK!!! You can't fcuk with a guy like that.

When did I ever give you legal advice, dipshit?

Everybody knows Romandad that to get the absolute best legal advice there is, you come on a car forum and get a lawyer to give it to you for free. You dont actually work for a wage do you?

I'm not going to chime in on the situation. I really have nothing more to say about the Juice63 saga. It's all been said already.

But, all you shit talkers, I know a few of you actually do have Lambos, the others, what do you guys have?

I've seen one long time MBWorld member "DancingBenzos" on here trying to talk shit about Juice and act like MBWorld has gone down the gutter. You guys do realize that he's a college kid that drives a piece of shit R350? I think that the ratio of Lambo owners to dreamers on this board is like 1:100. If you can't afford a Lambo and you're not going to buy one anytime soon, then GTFO!

If you can't afford a Lambo and you're not going to buy one anytime soon, then GTFO!

Ok, so that means that I stay and you........ :icon_toilet:

Ok, so that means that I stay and you........ :icon_toilet:

I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you... You live in C-Bus, where this board and raping sheep is all you get for entertainment.

I can afford a Lambo easy, unlike the other members here. That's all I'm getting at.

Everybody knows Romandad that to get the absolute best legal advice there is, you come on a car forum and get a lawyer to give it to you for free. You dont actually work for a wage do you?

Its all becoming clear... My $6000 retainer was in the car when it was repod.

I'm not going to chime in on the situation. I really have nothing more to say about the Juice63 saga. It's all been said already.

But, all you shit talkers, I know a few of you actually do have Lambos, the others, what do you guys have?

I've seen one long time MBWorld member "DancingBenzos" on here trying to talk shit about Juice and act like MBWorld has gone down the gutter. You guys do realize that he's a college kid that drives a piece of shit R350? I think that the ratio of Lambo owners to dreamers on this board is like 1:100. If you can't afford a Lambo and you're not going to buy one anytime soon, then GTFO!

Well it does say "LamboPower - The Forum For Lamborghini Enthusiasts" on the top banner.....says nothing about having to be an owner.

I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you... You live in C-Bus, where this board and raping sheep is all you get for entertainment.

I can afford a Lambo easy, unlike the other members here. That's all I'm getting at.

Actually, I live in Pittsburgh AND C-Bus. Apparently where you live, reading comprehension is not something they teach their inbred young. Also, if you had half the pathetic brain you claim to, and hadn't simply joined YESTERDAY, you would know why I am in C-BUS and that I despse it and most of the people in it.

I don't care if you SAY you can afford a Lambo. I can SAY that I can afford a Veyron so therefore I still outpiss you.