Met up with a Superleggera

GBGallardo

GB, great to meet up with you. Car is atomic. D.Wiggs, we miss you. We know you are the big daddy so don't hold out on us. As for yesterday, the day was perfect, somewhat overcast but still good considering the winter we have had. Happy I got to take the SL out--only out a couple of times but boy do I love her.

Oh, in fairness to GB, he was taking the video, but rather is passenger, so its pretty safe. The race run was fun but I don't think it was the best... but I am sure we will see a better one--probably with our azz getting handed to us by big daddy (D.Wiggs).

GB, enjoy in health. See you at the shows. Anyone else around, feel free to join us.

I think we smiled all day--at our fun and just the rubbernecking that happend all day everywhere we rolled!

Cheers!

GB, great to meet up with you. Car is atomic. D.Wiggs, we miss you. We know you are the big daddy so don't hold out on us. As for yesterday, the day was perfect, somewhat overcast but still good considering the winter we have had. Happy I got to take the SL out--only out a couple of times but boy do I love her.

Oh, in fairness to GB, he was taking the video, but rather is passenger, so its pretty safe. The race run was fun but I don't think it was the best... but I am sure we will see a better one--probably with our azz getting handed to us by big daddy (D.Wiggs).

GB, enjoy in health. See you at the shows. Anyone else around, feel free to join us.

I think we smiled all day--at our fun and just the rubbernecking that happend all day everywhere we rolled!

Cheers!

:icon_thumleft:

I see the stares at 1 Lambo in Pittsburgh, but 3!! Perhaps even 4! LOTS of rubbernecking! :lol2:

Wow! Thank you soo much for sharing. Two beautiful machines. That green is stunning to say the least!

Thanks again for posting but this only makes me more frustrated as I won't get my car for another 2 weeks!

Wow! Thank you soo much for sharing. Two beautiful machines. That green is stunning to say the least!

Thanks again for posting but this only makes me more frustrated as I won't get my car for another 2 weeks!

I was in the same boat!

Go look at the pictures of your car in the garage and you will see mine on the background in the lift :icon_thumleft:

I was in the same boat!

Go look at the pictures of your car in the garage and you will see mine on the background in the lift :icon_thumleft:

Haha. Small world isn't it! Do me a favor now and call Danny and tell him to hurry up and send me my damn car!! LOL

I can't wait to feel the excitement you must of had when you saw that transporter arriving !!

Haha. Small world isn't it! Do me a favor now and call Danny and tell him to hurry up and send me my damn car!! LOL

I can't wait to feel the excitement you must of had when you saw that transporter arriving !!

:lol2:

I'm sure I drove Danny up a wall doing the same thing for my car! This being my first exotic I was even more excited. You've already had a Carrera GT! :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen:

Allan.....

We'll be meeting up soon again and I'll be sure to take plenty of videos.

• 1 month later...
2005 G w/ e-gear and staright pipes practically even with a GSL.

Snowpoke, where you at?.. :icon_mrgreen:

Great pics, great run, and GREAT CAR!!.. :icon_thumleft:

Snowpoke.....?

Is he the better half of Slowpoke? :icon_mrgreen:

Good one! nice pics, great vids! I drove the GSL a few weeks back, have to admit it was fun.